Reviews of Aerial / Network Specialists in Somerset
25 March 2013
We have recently moved into an old farmhouse
The house had one telephone line coming into it and has 10 points when we moved in
We had BT put a second line in
Internally it appears to be quite recently (probably 2007 when the house was converted) rewired with 6? core cable.
Whilst we won't be using all the points we would like to get it sorted so that the following is done as follows:
* The main point where the lines comes in tidied up
* All of the 10 sockets changed to be double sockets with each line connected
* An internal bell reconnected if possible.
* The 'domestic' line has one DECT wireless base station with a REN of 1 with 6 handsets and a message minder REN 0
* The 'business line' has a handset REN 1, BT ASDL and a message minder REN 0
Good communication and willing to work out of normal hours - very helpfulDavid
1. Old house with very thick walls - appalling wifi. Can't get from one room to next. Currently using TP link powerline solution over 240v system - not work well. Need wifi based home network system. Renovating house, so OK to make a mess.
2. Turning a room into a cinema room - needs network solution. Opportunity to lower ceiling to hide speakers and wiring. Need advice and installation.
Timing: I am flexible on start date
Street West, BA16
aerial saterlite to bed rooms and more thanks
Norton Fitzwarren, TA2
Need a TV mounted on the wall with cables hidden in wall. Then a AV receiver, Sky box and xbox set up in a cupboard in the room behind TV. This is directly behind TV. I live in a coach house so I'm all on one level and have loft directly above all rooms. would also the like ceiling speakers wire from the AV amp for surround sound.
Have all equipment from my old house except the ceiling speakers.
Frome Market, BA11
we will require a tv aerial to be fitted to our roof.
Bishops Hull, TA1
Updated : Supply and fit an aerial in loft of new build semi in Bishops Hull (exterior aerial not allowed). All aerial sockets wired up and aerial cable in loft to be attached to new aerial. Original : Install a new aerial in attic (not allowed on exterior of building) in new build semi detached house.
Taunton Fairwater, TA2
Replacement of aerial wire from roof aerial to living room through exterior wall
need to connect a few rooms to the aerial in the lounge :0) ta. Nathe