Reviews of Bathroom Specialists in Dry Drayton, Cambridge
Dry Drayton, CB23
1 March 2012
All items have been ordered and onsite. I am looking for labour only (est. 2-3 weeks) + supply of sundry items (pipework, adhesives, plasterboard, wiring). Existing bathroom is already 50% removed.
- Remove existing partition wall between bathroom and what is currently a
- Fill existing wardrobe door with stud partition. Make good plaster.
- Move WC plumbing.
- Install wall hung WC.
- Move bath plumbing.
- Install bath and tap.
- Move shower plumbing.
- Install shower tray former (level access wet room style).
- Install digital shower.
- Install shower screen (wetroom panel).
- Move vanity/sink plumbing.
- Install wall hung vanity.
- Install mirror including lighting.
- Replace floor with 18mm WBP ply
- Overboard with 10mm Marmox board
- Tank with tanking membrane
- Install extraction fan.
- Install 5 x LED downlights.
- Install RCD shaver point.
- Skim plaster to ceiling.
- Install electric underfloor heating.
- Move radiator plumbing
- Install heated towel rail.
- Tile floor and walls 36m2
Steve is a very skilled and reliable builder. He is considerate and takes the time to really understand your requirements. Nothing is too difficult or beyond his capabilities. His workmanship is of a high standard. Highly recommended.