Extension 5mx5m over double garage. Single garage normal for new room and extend new garage singlre onto existing. On S Glos Website - 2 Bockenem Close.
Although CLK Carpentry did not eventually get the job, they were a VERY close second. I saw 3 previous examples of similar work they had done - all were very good and all people rated the work done and the reliability of the Leader and his team extremely well. Excellent build quality and project management. The leader is a relatively young man (I'm 50 so most look young to me), but his professionalism in delivering a very competitive quote (and previous examples to view) on time was first class. I am not related to the firm or individuals in any way but, based on the evidence provided during the bid phase, I would strongly recommend this company to any prospective customer.
Due to expansion our property services company require an additional high bricklayer to work alongside our operatives on a project in Bristol to carry out a garage rebuild up to roof level off a pre-existing concrete base. Materials will be supplied. Work is scheduled to begin week commencing 6th August. We are taking on more work in these areas and are looking to establish the right team to represent our company.
Updated : Start date to be confirmed but would like completed before end of Aug. Original : 1. To knock down a stud wall between two bedrooms (approx. 2.1m length x 2.3m height)
2. Remove built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
3. Build and insulate new stud wall (so that length of bedroom 1 is increased by approx 0.25m and length of bedroom 2 is reduced by same amount)
4. Plasterboard and plaster new wall on both sides
5. Move 1 light switch and 2 plug sockets
6. Make good where needed
7. I will dispose of all waste myself
8. Cash can be paid
two storey side extension and also build on top of a single storey extension.the side extension is 1.2 m by 11m the back is roughly 2.5m by 3m . this is a completely new roof on rear extension so materials can be used again.
We need a hole knocked out of the dividing wall between our office unit and workshop unit, in order to provide interior access
I am hoping to complete a house purchase early Aug. Before I move in, I would like the wall (a load bearing wall) between the kitchen and the dinning area knocked down, and the kitchen units relocated. As the wall to be knocked down includes the gas hob and the oven, this will need plumbing. Also walls and floors to be made good; including changing the existing carpet to matching laminate.
Further, I would like a new wall erected to block the enlarged room from the living room. At present there is an arch; this will need to be filled in.
I will also need a small utility space to be created to take the washing maching and tumble dryer. This requires walls and plumbing.
I am purchasing a house with completion mooted for 9 Aug. I will be in my rented house until 7 Sept. Therefore I would like workmen for the period 9 Aug - 7 Sept (time is critical) to complete a number of alterations:
1. I would like the integral garage converted to a study, and the garage door replaced with a bay window. The existing house is brick and breezeblock. Thus there will be the floor to insulate, the walls and roof to plaster, and the electrics to fix.
2. I would like the wall between the existing kitchen and dinning room demolished to create a kitchen/dinner. As this wall is load bearing, I will need a beam. As this wall has kitchen units, inc a gas hob and electric oven, these will need to be moved, backwards, (the existing units are nice and I'd like to conserve them). There will also be some new tiling to create splashbacks. The floor and ceiling will also need to be made good. Further, I will need a new wall to seperate the living room from the new kitchen space.
3. Part of the existing downstairs space will also need to be transformed into a small utility space, ergo, plumbing will be required as well as some building of walls.
convesion of garage and room above inclusive of bedroom and bathroom
this will require quite a lot of labour as a concrete patio is between the garage and the house (apprimately 10 metres) and will require waste, hot and cold pipes to be laid/connected