Single storey extension at rear of terrace house. Out to 4m to be within current planning regs. Bi fold doors accross back, pitched roof with velux style sky lights 2/3. Concrete floor, cavity side walls.
Dave Betsworth and his team recently completed a Single storey pitched extension on our property. The quality of the finished product is excellent. We were suprised at the speed and effeciency of the team and Dave was very flexible in working around us. All materials and work was quoted for and itemised and there were no hidden costs. We were consulted at every stage and kept informed of progress along the way. The site was left very clean/ tidy and I would like to thank Dave and team for a great job.Phil
Single story utility room extension to side of house apporx 2.4m by 5m. Install electrics, water waste and water/heating supply to new room. Knock down and remove 2 internal supporting walls. Move gas boiler and fuse box to new room. I will do all fitting out of new room.
Excellent job from Jamie. Totally reliable (even worked in the snow!) - you can set your watch by when he arrives in the morning. Work was of a very good quality. Work came in on budget - and any extra work was charged at a very reasonable day rate. The best bit is that he actually talks to you and listens to what you want. Highly recommendedKeir
Open apertures to create cupboards over stairwell, make good some floorboards bedroom and landing, install laminate flooring bedroom, repair to airing cupboard door and fit 3 new doors to landing into 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Take down internal wall between diningroom and sittingroom, making good as necessary.
Very happy with work carried out but unhappy with general finishing off.Julienne
I wish to have an internal door put in between my lounge and dining room. Currently there is a plastered wall there, and no hole!
Extend property over garage (garage wall needing second layer for support). Install an en-suite bathroom, Move Stairs, Open plan ground floor remove two supporting walls.
Build steps from a conservatory to the garden
Take up small existing pathway and dig out existing ground next to concrete drive approx 350mm deep by 1.9m wide
No planning permission required.
Extension requires the construction of two walls (2.4m long and 3.4m long) onto existing side wall of house and rear wall of garage, with flat roof over.
Construction will include:-
• Installation of one external door (to be reused from other work).
• Supply and installation of one additional window,
• Re-siting of door into garage.
• Internal walls (1.38m x 0.94m) to form WC.
• Supply and installation of Toilet and hand basin in WC.
• Installation of plumbing to WC and to body of extension (water supply and waste water disposal) for Washing machine.
• Supply and installation of extractor fan.
• Supply and installation of rainwater guttering around extension, and run off to drainage point.
• Supply and installation of two internal doors: One between existing building and new building and one to WC.
• Supply and installation of electrical ring with 3 double sockets, and lighting to serve main extension and WC.
• To demolish 1.38m wall (currently dividing the space between existing kitchen and dining room) and make good.
• Removal of external door (kitchen – to be retained for use in extension.
• Supply and installation of 1.0m wide window in kitchen.
• Removal of side window in kitchen.
Sinngle story extension measuring 8m x 3m. To include plumbing, electrics, plastering, carpentry.
3x4m. Extension to current kitchen, remove existing external wall, create opening into back of garage, reposition/replace boiler. 1 window, electrics. gas and plastering
Modern house. Plasterboard wall in kitchen with breeze blocks directly behind in garage. We would like an appropriate, secure, draft-proof single door installed. Radiator may also need moving along the kitchen wall (we could arrange for others to do that if necessary).
Budget, as always, is a major issue.
I'm not sure
At the moment the space is blocked in under our stairs and I would like a cupboard built
area of approx 5m x 3m currently a downstairs loo and utiltiy area.
remove stud walls
break through brick wall into kitchen
move toilet into garage which is adjacent to the area
make good on th efloors and install solid oak floor panels.