Victorian conversion ground floor flat with small cellar underneath. At the moment, used for storage - damp. NOT looking for a full habitable conversion, but a spruce up: re-do wooden steps, conceal pipes, fix lights and close side access.
We are really pleased with David & his company and the finished project- great communication throughout, flexible with dates, job finished ahead of time and on budget and kept us informed all the time. Very clear with payment and deadlines and options offered from the start- cheapest first-, so it was our decision how much we wanted to spend. Will not hesitate to use again- really happy to have found them.
The main aspects are to
• Replace a floor (joists, boards, laminate, skirting)
• Replace a patio door/ window (some brickwork needed for under door support)
• Other general work (simple electrics, move radiator, skim plastering, blinds)
The room is 2.9*3.0M
The old floor has been removed already but theres still some light cleanup to be done.
Work needs to be done ASAP
Excellent work with attention to detail at an excellent price. Very high standard of finish all round and coped with unexpected issues (window company delivering the wrong window) without issue. All work done as agreed - very happy. Will definitely use again.
i need some pointing and sealing done to my roof, it is a terrace house and semi detached so only one half of the roof. I also need to get some paving/resurfacing done at the front of my house as this is cracked and some structual work done at the front of the house to the period features. Property style: Period
garden needs doing, fencing and tiling
Reconfiguration / Renovation
Services required: bathroom installation, demolition and/or wall removal, flooring, kitchen installation
Work relates to the following room(s): bathroom, lounge/Living room
bathroom, kitchen and WC needs renovating, there could be additional jobs required but that is not clear yet
I would like some advice before deciding who will supply fittings/materials
Style of property: Suburban
This is not a listed building
Reconfiguration / Renovation Services required: demolition and/or wall removal, electrical, plastering / plasterboarding Work relates to the following room(s): dining room, kitchen
1) The apartment is on the first floor and is a 1 room apartment and I need to convert it to a 2 rooms apartment by remove some kitchen wall and construct a 4.190m long dry wall partition. 2) To provide electrical power point for fridge and 13amp power points. 3)To provide Breakfast counter for the kitchen.
I would like the tradesman to supply all fittings/materials
Style of property: Modern This is a listed building
Unsold lead, updated details: - no planning permission required - parking and skips are easy to sort at front of house - do not require structural drawings Original: - create cavity in back wall of kitchen ready for bi-fold doors to be fitted - lay patio in back garden (440cm x 310cm) - and sitting flush with kitchen floor height - build 2 breeze block walls in the back garden (along sides of patio) - aprox 170cm high x 440cm long - build 2 small brick walls in front garden with 3 piers (460cm long x 120cm high) and (210cm long x 110cm high) - rip up small area of cement in front garden
Two domes loft conversion an stairs an on suites
- open up the back wall of the kitchen (332cm long x 256cm high) and install 8ft bifold doors (wall currently has a standard back door and a window (75cm wide x 135cm high) in it. - Lay a patio from the bifold doors out into the garden. ( 440cm long x 310cm wide) sitting flush with the level of the kitchen floor. - build 2 breeze block walls along then boundries down the side of the patio (170cm high x 440cm long, single block width) - the garden extends beyond this but we are planning on fencing the rest of the garden. - build 3 walls in the front garden along boundaries ( total length of 460cm long x 120cm high, single brick width with piers at both ends of the front wall and for gate posts ) and two small return walls (210cm long x 110cm high).
We are looking to get 2 quotes. One for the work as above. And one where we dig the footings for the walls ourselves and level the ground for the patio ourselves to save on labour costs.
LOFT CONVERSION.BEDROOM BATHROOM TIOLET AND STAIRCASE
Customer owns and lives at this property
Timing: Within 2 weeks
Conversion of upper building into two self contained fiats
Timing: Within 2 months
a 2 bedroom flat which needs complete internal renovation including the rearrangement of walls and repositioning of bathroom