mainly 1 room but all pointing externally on ground floor
GSA was very honest about works which needed completed, the workmanship and service were second to none. The cost of the job was very reasonable overall I am very happy with the work completed by GSA.
Previous building jobs in Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne
Unsold lead, updated details: Full works required on two flats.
1. Carry out clearance of all debris
2. Full redecoration of two flats
3. Renewal of kitchens including appliances. oven, hob and extractor
4. CP12 cert and electrical inspection
5. Renewal of windows
6. Renewal of floor coverings
7. Replace missing / damaged doors
8. Replace light bulbs.
9. Renew tiling in bathroom of 297
10. Carry out localised repointing to main chimney stack
11. Replace 1no ridge tile to offshot, lift rebed and repoint ridge tiles,
12. replace / renew sections of guttering to gable elevation. Re fix down pope to rear of property. reseal gutter joints.
13. renew cavity wall ties to all elevations
14. carry out external redecorations soffits and fascias
15. Complete the fire break / security wall within roof void
16. Make good defective / missing flooring and joinery items internally
17. Service Gas combination boiler and extend flue as per report
18. Allow for basic landscaping to property as grounds are presently in a poor condition. Original: Reconfiguration / Renovation
Services required: bathroom installation, carpet laying, construction, damp proofing, electrical, flooring, heating, kitchen installation, painting / decorating, plastering / plasterboarding, plumbing, roofing, tiling - floors, tiling - walls, window replacement / installation
Work relates to the following room(s): bathroom, bedroom(s), kitchen, lounge/Living room, outside / outbuilding(s)
two properties that need doing. 295 / 297 Scarborough Road.
I would like the tradesman to supply all fittings/materials
This is not a listed building
The building is a small community room which requires an additional toilet installed as there is currently only one installed. The requirement for the extra toilet would require partition walls to be removed and new ones installed to create the toilet area followed by the toilet being installed. Drainage soil waste is already in place for toilet location, alteration to walls will require movement of lighting. Previous quotes have been given for disable toilet installation but due to the rest of the building not being compliant we now require quotes for standard toilet installation which should be around the same or less. Funding for this project is already in place pending the outcome of the quotes so job would be able to be progress reasonably quick. Would also like it if the contractor could deal with building regs to have the works passed off, planning permission as been sort and authorised as not required for this job. Budget can be adjusted as required. I would like the tradesman to supply all fittings/materials This is not a listed building
I currently have a conservatory and wish to have this replaced with a usable room. The current conservatory does is not as wide as the entire house but I wish to have the extension the width of the house and be able to walk seamlessly from the current livingroom into the extension.
Planning permission has not been applied for yet
I'm not sure if Building Regulations approval is required for this job and would like some advice
Customer owns and lives at this property
Unsold lead, updated details: Knocking down some brick wall and putting a secure external gate in, regular size, with 5 lever mortice lock. Already selected door from howdens brochure. Original: Knocking down some brick wall and putting an external gate in, with 5 lever mortice lock. Already selected door etc from Howdens brochure. Customer owns and lives at this property
Hi these are the following jobs that are needed at a property which I have brought, anyone interested can you please contact me to give me estimates thank you,
Roofing, Plastering, new kitchen and bathroom fitted and connecting appliances to gas and electrics
I need a floating ceiling removing
Large community room which currently has 1 toilet fitted requires a second toilet fitted and for it to be a disabled access toilet. Lay out drawings already done. Wall alterations required and additional walls built. 1 Light fittings requires moving and 1 radiator altered to a smaller one. Extractor fans fitted in old and new toilet along with hand dryers. Small kitchen requires to be moved slightly to make way for new disabled toilet wall to be built.
Smashed window, needs replacing
Complete renovation of pair of flats in the Byker area of Newcastle. Briefly, the job includes, for each flat:
* removal of the existing boiler and heating equipment
* fitting a new combi boiler and installing radiators
* plastering walls and ceilings
* installing new lights and moving/adding sockets
* tiling and fitting new bathroom
* tiling and fitting new kitchen
* some joinery work
* painting walls, doors, skirting boards, etc.
Ideally, the work would be completed within the next two or three months.
I want to move a door leading into the downstairs WC - at the moment it is directly off the kitchen and I want to change it so that the door is on another wall.
I also need the toilet changed and a sink plumbed in, although I can do bits of this myself, and there is another wall whcih need patched up a bit.