Previous building jobs in Westerhope, Newcastle upon Tyne
Construction of new porch, cloaks room, extend forward garage walls to new location approx 5m
Pointing the chimney- needs cement grounding out - then tested with a smoke cone to ensure that smoke is not escaping- so gas fire can be reconnected.
to convert garage into a room, utility and toliet/ shower room. The garage is 16ft x 9ft and a large cupboard under the stairs.
Extention to back of house to make a bigger kithchen around 4m x 6m
my garage appears to be subsiding (badly!) I need someone to have a look at it and quote for a)to make it safe; b) to rebuild, c) what ever is necessary.
Brick extension to kitchen and dining area at rear of house. apprixomate measurements 2.5 (L) x 6 metres (W), ground floor only, with slanted glass panel roofing. 1 x french door from dining area, 1 x double window from kitchen.
Rebuild front wall of early 1900's terrace house below window level with "new" bricks. Add DPC. Replace stone window cill. replace a number of slipped tiles.
someone to make good the floor ready for laminate flooring
1. ERECTION OF AN EN SUITE BEDROOM OVER EXISTING GARAGE INCLUDING A PITCHED ROOF.
2. ERECTION OF A SINGLE GARAGE WITH INTERNAL ACCESS, TO SIDE OF EXISTING PROPERTY.
3. REPAIRS TO EXISTING PORCH ROOF.
4. ERECTION OF EITHER A DWARF WALL WITH IRON RAILINGS OR IRON RAILINGS TO FRONT PARAMETER OF PROPERTY.
5. BLOCK PAVING TO ALL AREAS TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY AND A PATHWAY LEADING TO REAR GARDEN.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE PLANS AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION AND HAVE HAD PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED.
I'm not sure
I am looking for a builder to carry out an extension on our property.
The work will be to build a fourth bedroom/bathroom over the existing garage and build a new garage as we are converting the existing one into a utility room