bathroom lights not working.can't get bulbs out of fittings.
Kitchen - under cupboard lights won't work and it's not just the bulbs needing changing.
Domestic re-wire with the following particulars:
- 3 bed semi
- Approx. 14 rooms (inc. porch, loft, hallway and landing)
- Approx. 14 light switches required (brushed steel)
- Approx. 30 double sockets required (brushed steel)
- Ceiling rose in each room required only (no wall lights)
- Consumer unit required
- Provision for electric hob/oven required
Fit a light to attic bedroom. At the moment it has a flat fixed light fitting. I want to fit a light with a flex lead. Hope that makes sense
Wiring of an outhouse to provide lighting, Fire detectors, sockets, underfloor thermostat wiring and led light installation and provide relevant part p certification for building regs dept.