Total loss of downstairs lighting. Partial loss of power to electrical appliances. Power trips if more than 5 appliances being used. Property style: Modern
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Dave and Doug at DSB. Dave called me straight away and explained that he would look at the job and give me a quote before any work was undertaken. They were friendly, punctual, very thorough, tidy and talked through what they were doing. Attention was paid to my budget and it was clear that customer satisfaction was paramount. I would not hesitate to recommend DSB; they are genuine, extremely reasonable in their pricing and really nice people to deal with.
replacing old exterior security lighting front and rear 3 x units
Excellent from start to finish. A tradesman who listened, knew exactly what I needed, sourced the units and fitted them all within a few days. A business card to keep to hand, highly recommended.
Install 7 x light fittings, 1 x power socket Additional information: REPLACE KITCHEN LIGHTS INSTALL OUTSIDE LIGHT AND POWER SOCKET INSTALL BEDROOM AND LOFT LIGHT POSSIBLY REPLACE SWITCHES? I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Modern
Install Re-wire old socket and hang holder for dyson animal dc35 in cupboard Additional information: There is an old socket in my storage cupboard that i want to be able to plug me dyson into. I will supply the items to be installed
Install 1 x electric shower Additional information: Please quote for installation of electric shower in bathroom and also Please quote for supply and installation of an electric shower in the bathroom I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Modern
Install 1 x electric shower Additional information: Check what type of shower can be fitted and advise I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Modern
Customer is the landlord of this property
Electric shower blew this morning - checked relay board but no switches had been triiped (seperate breaker for shower but it hadn't gone). re-set whole relay board but no success. Also, all plug sockets upstairs are now not working.
Replace 2 light switches. 1 double 1 triple. I have the new switches.
To fit a new electrical wall socket in the lounge. This is a new position so the socket will need to be positioned in the wall and the wiring routed to the socket.
3 small jobs.
- Fit a ceiling light in dining room - no rose just a connector.
- Fix a faulty light in downstairs cloakroom
- Replace broken light and shaver unit with seperate light and shaver socket
· Working from plans to fit wiring, lighting, power.
· Carrying out an initial first fix installation – fitting wiring along wall cavities and through ceilings and floors.
· Fitting fuse boxes, circuit-breakers and earth terminals.
· Installing single phase and three phase installations.
· Carrying out a second fix – connecting wiring to sockets, switches, light fittings and appliances.
· Laying the cabling connecting office equipment to power supplies and computer networks.
· Installing fire alarms and security systems like CCTV.
· Inspecting and testing wiring systems and equipment.
· Remedial repair work, highlighted by inspections.
I need to put a triple socket on the wall, replace the current TV cable (from black to white) and install TV wall bracket. The job needs to be done ASAP, ideally this weekend Timing: ASAP
Need to refit the light in kitchen, dinning room, hallway and living room. Would like to job starts as soon as possible, ideally Sunday, Dec 9th or Christmas break