We need a CCTV camera installed at our flat's front door (it's internal as it's in the communal area). Ideally we would like camera supplied and if possible contected to it's own difgital recorder.
Please mail if you need further details. Thanks.
VERY quick response, very accommodating, discreet very friendly and personable, reassuring and professional. A little more money than I anticipated spending but higher quality products and service is more than worth it. Highly recommended company.
We've recently moved into our new flat and have started renovations. The old owners of the property had a plug socket moved to fit around some built-in furniture. We have removed the built-in furniture and would like to have the plug socket moved back to it's original place.
1) Replace a hanging ceiling light fitting which has has the plastic part that holds the bulb damaged but is otherwise working fine.
2) Fix a small spotlight that seems to have some problems - the other spotlights in the room work but, even with a new bulb, this one doesn't.
3) Fix a small wall-mounted lamp where the lights flicker intermittently
fuse trips and kitchen lights go off with small explosion after a half a second or so (other rooms OK)
Andy was thorough, forensic and professional in diagnosing and remedying our electrical problem. He found an effective solution which he carried out for a very reasonable charge. I would certainly use him again.
I need electrical wiring run approx 8m from an existing external power source (extra circuits are available) to a timber outbuilding. Inside the building, I need a small circuit breaker/fuse box, four double sockets and one ceiling light wired. (There will be limited power draw--will have a fan, a halogen heater, a phone charger, a treadmill, etc.--nothing big.) This wiring can be done prior to mdf paneling installation and finished after mdf panels are fixed.
We have two broken light sockets in our hallway and a third that works but the bulbs in it blow out very quickly. We would like the fault identified and fixed.
Nick Jones Property style: Period
Install 1 x light fitting Additional information: I need a replacement bathroom light pull cord fitting. Thanks. I'd like the tradesman to supply the items to be installed Property style: Period
Install 2 x light fittings, 1 x light switch Additional information: Hi,
1. I want to install 2 new hanging pendants over a dining room table which is approximately 2m from the main light fitting in the room. I have no access to the flat upstairs, therefore holes will need to be made in the ceiling to track the cable and to add the new light fittings. The ceiling has a large rose where the light fitting is and i want to minimize any damage to this if possible. Any new holes in the ceiling, i want someone who is capable at plastering to repair these and sand down, so i can simply paint over with minimal damage. New light switch will also need to be installed.
2. Replace existing light fitting in the ceiling - fairly straight forward.
Expect work to be completed within the next 7 days. I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Period
Install 2 x light fittings Additional information: The two lights are already there. I have just purchased some fittings & need them installed. I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Period
Repair 3 x light fittings, 1 x power socket Additional information: We need the following things fixed: An overhead light has stopped working, which is likely a wiring issue A plug socket needs replacing. Two lamps have stopped working. Have replaced fuses, but still not functioning. Property style: Period
Light fitting to be fixed to living room ceiling Property style: Period
We have spot lights in our bathroom and bedroom which no longer turn on. Property style: Period
Install 1 x light fitting, 1 x light switch Additional information: Hi,
I have a current ceiling pendant which i want changed to a new one i'm buying (it's being delivered next week). Additionally I want to install 2 new pendant lights in the same room, about 3metres away.
I have no access to the flat above, so it would have to be installed through my ceiling, which potentially means making small holes to thread through. I would like these to be filled in to minimise any damage.
I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Period
I blew the fuse of the 5 Amp light circuit. Went to the shop to get some new fuse wire and repaired the fuse, but the lights still won't work in the entire flat. Need someone to help me with the problem. Property style: Period