Would like to have my back hedges cut down and cleared and my yard raked cleared so I can spread wild flowers. I have a back problem so need help.
need garden fencing doing.It needs 7 panels and 1 wooden gate,could you give me a quote
Updated : Please see below for discripton of work that needs doing. Original : Action: obtain 3 quotes from local gardener/landscaping services to:
• Tree to right of path on decent to car park needs lopping and pruning back
• Boundary hedges running alongside the foot path need to be severely cut back to the first line of the path and top loped to bring down to 2 meters in height.
• Weeding needs to be carried out down the drive and around the perimeter of the car park.
• Cut, feed and weed grass to side of house (embankment)
• Remove budleah located in front of dining room window.
• Installation of two prepared timber raised beds to cover existing gravel areas to front of dining room window to include good quality soil or as a cheaper alternative remove top layer gravel, weed and renew with coloured stones (plumb colour slate or pea gravel).
• Dig out narrow border under dining room window, cover with weed matting and cover with either pea gravel or plumb slate.
• Clear semi circle area to side of lounge and cover with weed matting, pea gravel or plumb slate.
• Cut back all trees, bushes and shrubbery to boundary along newton road – severe cut back and reduce top height to no more than 3 meters.
• Severely prune back or remove all shrubbery and trees in the rear garden area at basement level paying particular attention to the removal of the densely over grown area along the car park boundary wall.
To cut garden hedge inside and outside, also to remove cuttings as well. If possible I need this done by Friday 24th August 2012
Removing hedge and replacing with fencing. garden re-design
hedges,flowerbeds,grass,all cleared up and taken away
Trimming overgrown lawn with industrial strimmer start asap.