Unsold lead, updated details: replace two standard single bulb ceiling pendants I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Modern Original: Install 1 x light fitting Additional information: replace two standard single bulb ceiling pendants I will supply the items to be installed Property style: Modern
Unsold lead, updated details: To replace a broken glass shower screen. We will supply the new screen. Original: To replace a broken glass shower screen. We will supply the new screen.
I'm very happy to recommend GLM to other users. I found them to be both very good at the work, and also very flexible (as I had to change the date of the work at short notice and this was accommodated without any trouble).
I would like to have some fence pannels replaced in my garden which have blown over in the winds. I will need to purchase some new pannels as they are a bit weather beaten. I should need approx 4 pannels.
I'am looking for a quote on the following jobs:
1. To build a wooden playhouse underneath the stairs. I have attached photos of what I am looking at doing. I do not require any of the painting and decorating doing - just the wooden panelling / tiles plus door plus window and ledge above the door.
2. To supply and fit a custom made bin in the kitchen under cabinet (Photo attached where I would like it fitted).
3. To fit living room LCD to wall mount and to build a few corner shelves for freeview player, XBOX 360 etc to sit on. I also require the plug socket near the television to be boxed in and for the wiring to the TV to be hidden.
4. To fit a flat pack CD rack to the wall.
5. To screw an existing wooden shoe rack to the wall.
6. Fit a lock on the bathroom door.
I am trying to do all of this on a tight budget so any advice on how to keep the costs down would be greatly received.
If you could email me back as soon as possible it would be much appreciated
Ashburton and Buckfastleigh, TQ11
Remove old 3 branch ceiling lamp and replace with new one. DEAF SO EMAIL ONLY
1) Kitchen refurb (to include fitting of new cupboard doors, tiling, flooring) 2) Fit gas cooker. 3) Remove gas fire and seal off gas supply. Block vent behind said fire. 4) Replace electric light switches in several rooms. 5) Replace light fitting in living room. 6) Replace door knobs in several rooms. 7) Wallpaper : Feature wall in two rooms (living/bedroom). 8) Tile part bathroom (re-grout around bath). 9) Remove old bathroom light/heater off ceiling and replace with standard light fitting. 10) Bedroom window to be replaced (whole unit)
Customer to provide all fixtures (just labour charge and consumables by tradesman i.e. grout, sealants etc). Although recommendations/advice gladly received.
Moving into new home so ideally work to be completed between 01 November to 08 November 2013 inclusive. Kitchen re-furb date to be agreed as and when replacement kitchen cupboard doors are delivered (currently waiting time is 8 weeks). Open to ideas regarding kitchen re-furb.
Would prefer quotes in job rates (as opposed to daily rate).
I needs electric strip Light fitted in my garage
St Loyes, EX2
Some grouting needs replacing between tiles in my shower
Customer owns and lives at this property
Forches and Whiddon Valley, EX32
Property maintenance, we are estate agents looking to add to our contractual list
Customer is the landlord of this property
I require the outside of house cleaned in preparation for painting. I would also like all window frames, sills etc cleaned internally and externally.
Photo's can be provided. Job should take no more than a 3 or 4 hours (my estimate)
Ivybridge Filham, PL21
Small amount of plastering, plumbing, floor laying (bathroom)