Reviews of Kitchen Specialists in Springburn, Glasgow
20 September 2011
We would like some new doors fitted to some old units.
We would like:
6 high gloss doors
2 high gloss drawer fronts
1 high gloss larder cupboard
1 high gloss small cupboard
We would also like some tiling completed around the kitchen sink. The tiling job is not a big job,
Excellent service, prompt, professional and completed the job on time and on budget. Recommended.
I wish insert a new, smaller sink a few feet to the side of its current position.
I also want to move my washing machine to the position where my sink is currently situated.
This will involve both plumbing and joinery as I also have a new work top to be fitted.
The new work top also needs to replace the existing work top in other parts of the kitchen.
The workmen were on time, completed the work on schedule, provided and excellent quote, and they were a pleasure to work with.
I would recommend and I would definitely hire again in future.
Refurbish unit doors, floor tiles, sink / taps, wall tiles, laminate worktop, Units replaced remodel plan of kitchen
Kitchen size: medium
Additional information: I need complete job pick units etc fit sink taps , tilling wall and floor and possibliy removal of existing cupboard
Electrical/Gas/Plumbing and Kitchen Installation.
I have emptied my kitchen, it's basically a shell with nothing but some pipework for the sink. It's soon to be replastered since removing tiles from the walls.
I need a quote for the following work:
- Move a radiator
- Install gas feed for new gas hob (existing hob is electric)
- Install cold water feed for fridge
Points to note here are:
- Gas meter to front of house, gas enters here beneath the floor.
- Gas central heating was recently installed so all gas fittings are very new (installed before we bought the house).
- Modern build, floors are made up of large wood sheets and easily lifted.
- I estimate roughly 5m of pipe required to go from front of house to cooker position.
- Remove 8 to 10 spotlights from ceiling.
- Fit three new lights in ceiling.
- Replace all sockets/switches with new standard plastic equivalent (around 10-12 of these)
Points to note:
- Existing wiring should be ok throughout, it's a fairly recent build.
Kitchen (following does include some electrical/plumbing work)
- Assemble and install flat pack kitchen (Homebase supplied)
- Install gas hob.
- Install electric oven (wiring exists)
- Install electric hood (wiring exists)
- Install sink/taps.
- Fit glass splashback (behind cooker only)
- Fit MDF splashback on either side of the cooker.
- Fit and wire under wall unit LED lights (3 of for 3 wall units).
Points to note:
- Kitchen is L shaped
- floor units comprise 1x 1000mm double corner base unit, 1x 600mm single base unit, 1x 400mm base unit, 1x 600mm drawer base unit
- wall units only along one wall and comprise 2x 600mm wall unit, 1x 500 mm wall unit, 1x 600mm cover for integrated hood.
kitchen just to be esembled bought from homebase just 2 straight walls
I'm not sure
2 base carousel units, 2 wall carousel units and one unit is base oven cabinet, 1 @ 5 drawer cabinet and remainder of 12 cabinets are door cabinets. worktops and sink, tap, hob and hood to be fitted all electric appliances. Looking for white meter heater to be moved from one wall to other and some sockets to be moved also.
Just fitting the kitchen to the wall.
A fitted kitchen 3 worktops. Base units 4 plus 1 x 3 drawer unit. Wall units 3 x single door plus 1 hood. Wall unit on other side with 2 x slim glass panes on inside and 2 on outside.