Planning on purchasing a kitchen from B&Q.
Property is a small one bed flat - cost of kitchen from B&Q is £1500.
Flat is in Watford.
Send email and I can send you thr B&Q product item list (kitchen also includes simple electric cooker install), new floor + tiling (all items provided for from B&Q)
Fitting laminate kitchen worktops - straight forward job, sink and hob cuttings. Re install sink and hob.
Total worktop length approx. 8500mm
Relay kitchen floor & fit kitchen units - detailed specification as follows:
Background – due to a builder going bust and a botched job in laying a tiled kitchen floor with an electric underfloor heating mat, I require a tradesperson to complete the following jobs: 1) to relay the tiled kitchen floor, and 2) to re-fit the supplied kitchen units.
Interested traders are welcome to inspect the work to be done so that an appropriate quote can be given.
Relaying kitchen floor (approx floor area is 3.3m by 3.6m). Trader to:
1) move 14 kitchen base units from kitchen and store temporarily in adjacent living room. Moving base units will involve disconnecting kitchen sink, gas hob, electric oven, and wiring to electric underfloor heating mat.
2) remove and reuse existing floor tiles. Each tile is approx 0.5m by 0.5m;
3) test existing electric underfloor heating mat. (If the act of removing the kitchen tiles breaks the circuit of the existing mat, customer will supply trader with new heating mat to fit);
4) to pour self-levelling flexible cement screed (that is compatible with an electric underfloor heating mat) to cover electric underfloor heating mat and provide firm base for kitchen tiles to be relaid;
5) to re-lay kitchen tiles to a professional, grouted and level finish.
Note: trader to supply following materials: self-levelling flexible cement, tile adhesive, tile grout.
Re-fit kitchen units (all materials for fitting kitchen units will be supplied by the customer). Trader to:
1) to reinstall 14 base kitchen units (that have been temporarily stored in adjacent living room) according to supplied diagram. Fitting will include:
a. installing supplied dishwasher with supplied fitted panel
b. installing supplied washing machine with supplied fitted panel
c. installing supplied fridge freezer with supplied fitted door panels
d. re-connecting kitchen sink, gas hob, electric underfloor heating wiring and electric oven
e. fit supplied kick-board under base units
f. fit supplied door handles on to base kitchen units
2) to complete installation of kitchen wall units. Fitting will include:
a. constructing cooker hood unit with supplied cooker hood and supplied unit materials
b. affixing two kitchen wall cupboards on to wall
c. fit supplied door handles on to 12 kitchen wall units
d. to fit under-unit lighting with supplied lighting units
e. to tile kitchen walls to provide appropriate splashback with supplied tiles.
3) To ensure all kitchen units (base and wall) are appropriately tightened together in accordance with a professional, fitted kitchen outcome.
Note: trader to provide tile adhesive and grout for tiling kitchen walls (as per 2e above).
Remove an take existing kitchen. Install 3 x Wall Units and 4 x Floor Units.
Applicances and worktop will be install by others
Refurbishment of kitchen and bathroom in a small 1901 terrace house. There are no structural works but a small problem with no floor DPC to be resolved.
Client to supply most fixtures and fittings including bathroom suite and kitchen.
Solutions to damp problems in bathroom and part of kitchen
Replacement doors and windows to both areas
New suite fitted no major alterations to existing layout of drainage required.
False wall built to conceal all pipework
Plasterboard ceiling replaced and new lighting installed
Tiled floor installed with under floor heating.
Mechanical extract to be installed.
New fitted kitchen
Tiled flooring with underfloor heating
New ceiling and lighting
New ring circuit and 13A sockets
fit 3 new kitchen drawers
I'm supplying doors, appliances, tiles, sink and taps.
Need to install 1x drawer cabinet and replace doors on 8x existing cabinets.
I'm buying fresh new doors for my IKEA kitchen, no modifications
All base cabinets
Handles, dampers & hinges must also be fitted
New sink, waste & tap to be plumbed
Walls made good so that they can be tiled
New freestanding cooker to be connected
(also new freestanding fridge freezer)
Two wall shelves with undershelf lighting to be hung & connected
2x Double Wall sockets to be renewed
1x celing light to be connected
property is being done up to be rented out.
I am currently working on extending my house. This work will not be available untill April. But please get in touch if this work interest you, to let me plan better
I'd prefer a "one stop shop" as there is a small amount of electrical work.