design and fit new kitchen-including new plaster ceiling and lights
made a great job of a difficult old scullery, completely transformed it into a superb modern kitchen, new ceiling and lights, plastered walls, fitted kitchen and all appliances inc electrics consumer unit and ring main. very pleased recommend chris and his son.gary
I would like someone to replace the worksurfaces in my kitchen. I have wooden worksurfaces currently and would like them replaced with laminate.
The guys from 360 were polite, efficient and tidy (almost unheard of with other builders). I changed my ind about the original scope of the job and Ryan made great suggestions for alternatives. They have now fitted a double-glazed glass roo on the extension to my kitchen which looks excellent.
I would not hesitate to use them again. Top marks!Linda
I have a faulty washing machine that needs to be removed from its kitchen cabinet. The issue is that the washing machine sits lower then the rest of the flooring in the kitchen. So you can't slide the machine out.
I need someone to successfully disassemble the cabinet and worktop so the washing machine can be taken out.
An optional activity is to level the floor space in the cavity where the washing machine sits so that it's level with the floorspace and can slide out easily.
Not so much kitchen installation but more reinstallation
The rated person turned up on time. He did an excellent job and should be commended since he identified a cupboard that was dangerous to hang. He did not charge me for the cupboard that was not hung. I had already identified this cupboard as a problem so was very happy with the rated persons performance.
He should be highly commended for being a very proffesional rated person.George
We will buy the IKEA kitchen, it is all in stock so can be bought quickly. All new appliances have been bought and delivered. We have bought the tiles we would like on the wall.
It is for a small Gally kitchen 2mx1.8m. We will rip the kitchen out before you start. The ceiling and walls currently have wood chip and would need removing and repainted. A small partition wall needs removing and the boiler needs to be moved.
Second time lucky! have tried to write it apparently didn't work! They were great and I would definitely recommend them. They have turned around my kitchen really quickly and for a really good price. They are hard working and great to have about. My kitchen had been designed prior to quoting, they helped make it a reality whilst also improving it through their own creative recommendations. I will definitely use them in the future.Fleur
we currently have a contract of 100 student studio apartments in London area starting 1st July, we are looking for experienced kitchen fitters with 110v tools and CSCS certified, who can supply references. To install our kitchens..
Installing a kitchen from diy-kitchens.co.uk
Comprising of dishwasher unit, sink unit, 900mm corner unit. 3 other 500mm base units.
wall units to go above.
Oak Work top to be fitted.
More detail can be provided on request.
The kitchen units come pre-assmbled and are not flat-packed
We are looking for our kitchen, and bathroom to be fitted in around 4 weeks time, which is when we will receive the goods. The kitchen is around 3x3m and will be an l shaped design. The worksurface, cabinets and appliances will need to be fitted and some tiling tbc. Nothing needs to be done to the floor. In the small bathroom, we would need tiling done, and a toilet, bath, sink and shower fitted. We want the shower cables to be integrated into the wall, soma small amount of plastering would be required.
QUOTES NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION OF A SINGLE ELECTIRC BUILT IN OVEN.
St Leonard's, SW16
KITCHEN (in loft space)
1. Remove existing kitchen and floor
2. Rebuild floor /strenghen existing timbers - will require structural engineer plans and independent building control sign off.
3. Fit new kitchen. FYI - floor is laminate
4. General decoration incl. light fittings, power points etc
5. Tidy up' under eaves storage area on the way to the kitchen (half level storage) where current fuse box is - possibly move fuse box nearby to make more accessible) and install washing machine there (it's under current kitchen floor so plumbing hopefully would be quite straight forward)
1) Install new boiler - leave in corridor or move to storage area under the kitchen - wall to outside
1) Remove existing wall between small bedroom and living room - I need confirmation that this is not a bearing wall
1) Remove old and fit new bathroom (same location). Not sure which floor - possibly tiles, or laminate wood.
2) Move bathroom door alongside wall by 1 metre approx - this involves moving the radiator too.
HALLWAY, BEDROOM 1 and 2
1) Refurbish and make good of all 5 sash windows - replace 1 or 2 window glasses
2) Remove all existing carpets
3) Lay new carpet in 2 bedroms - I am also getting a quote from carpet right
4) Sand floors throughout flat except 2 bedrooms. This is 35sq/m and 28 steps. I am also getting a separate quote from flooring company
5) Make good of banisters and skirting boards. Some skirting boards need to be replaced.
6) Make good of all 5 doors (dip) and replace door knobs.
7) Replace 5 radiators: 2 on same location 3 to be moved under windows
8) Add a few power points and sockets throughout the flat.
9) Paint living room, bedrooms and hallway
10) Repair banister outside flat (I have the pieces, only needs putting back together)
OTHER - Please price individually
1) Carpenter allowance for a few storage solutions and built-in wardrobes
2) Create vaulted ceiling in living room to expose beams if possible
3) Replace front door to flat (I will provide new door)
St Leonard's, SW16
Galley kitchen along one wall (about 15 feel long and 10 feet high), including sink and electric oven. Will also need installation of new fuse box and appropriate electric ring-main for oven.
St Leonard's, SW16
New worktop where water has damaged old one
Clapham Town, SW4
Side kitchen extension of a Victorian terraced property.
Gipsy Hill, SE19
To template (corex) and fit slate worktop to new kitchen in Crystal Palace
Streatham Hill, SW2
I'm looking for experienced kitchen fitter to turn a kitchen into a kitchen dinner.
The job involves removing an old separate kitchen, taking down plasterboard partition wall. Fit engineered wooden flooring and sound proof underlay. Fit B&Q Carisbrooke kitchen, including solid oak worktop.
Looking to start works on 25th February.