Reviews of Kitchen Specialists in Westbourne, Westminster
12 June 2013
We become landlords of an ex Westminster Council 3 bed tenanted maisonette tomorrow. The kitchen either needs completely refurbishing or work top and doors only replacing depending upon the state of the carcass. All old materials will need to be removed from site.
Delighted with the standard of workmanship; work started and completed on agreed dates; totally dependable; able to work independently and to make any necessary adjustments to the specification as the job progressed. Will definitely use again.
remove and dispose of old kitchen units, appliances and tiling. supply and fit new units and shelving with lights, 2 burner gas hob, small microwave, electric oven,1/2 dishwasher, sink, waterfilter and taps for compact kitchen (approx 7' x 8') in a small apartment.Refit existing 70/30 fridge freezer.
Glass or glass effect worktop.
now trading as International building and maintenance ltd but still owned and operated by Anthony, i can highly recommend this company. Anthony always turned up when he said he would. the contract we signed was comprehensive and clear. the work was started when Anthony said it would, and finished exactly on time. the workers were competent and skillful and we are VERY pleased with the end result.
I would like to modernise my very small open-plan kitchen area. I have made an appointment to choose units from MFI but read advice from a kitchen fitter who said it would be much better - in terms of price, workmanship and reliability - to employ an independent fitter and to buy a worktop separately. I donÂ´t really know where to start! No tiling needed. The total area is about two metres by two metres. I want to keep my Neff oven, probably the hob. Definitely need new sink - probably plumbing into a better space (though not many options in terms of space). Any advice gratefully received and hope this isn't all too vague... Thanks for your time.
Really helpful, friendly service. Explained everything very carefully and gave lots of different options and different ways to save money. Charming to deal with. No hesitation in recommending.
Install base units, wall units, sink / taps, electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine Type of worktop: I have granite worktop which I would like to keep. Kitchen size: small I will supply the kitchen Additional information: The new kitchen is from Howdens
Install base units, wall units, sink / taps, electric oven, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine Type of worktop: wooden worktop Other services required: painting and decorating, wall tiling Kitchen size: medium I will supply the kitchen Additional information: I am looking for a contractor to install a new kitchen. The kitchen is from Howdens and the cabinets are already assembled. There are 10 units in total, base and wall units. The plumbing and electrics are already done with the exception of the power supply for the induction hob. The dishwasher and washing machine are freestanding and need connecting. The worktop is solid wood and will have 3 places where it will join. Please also include in your quote: - Tiling (5sqm) - Fit kitchen ceiling light - Walls decorating
My budget is £1,200 (negotiable) payable in stages as following:
30% (£400) at the beginning 70% (£800) on completion
I am ready to start immediately.
- I need someone to re-fit my existing kitchen and install a new dishwasher (including proper plumbing). My kitchen was installed c. 12 years ago and I am looking for someone to take apart the section with the appliances (dishwasher, washing machine and sink) and put it back together with proper plumbing. This includes taking apart and refitting part of the wooden floor.
- My dishwasher needs to be replaced (I will purchase a new unit), but in order to do this the washing machine also needs to be taken out. At the moment the pipes from both dishwasher and washing machine empty into the inSinkerator under the sink, rather than straight into the main pipes - I'd like this to be re-done properly. I was also advised to get a simple wooden block (need to find one) fitted under the washing machine because currently its legs are extended to the maximum, shifting its centre of gravity and making it shake excessively.
- I need the bottom long horizontal boards fitted properly (with magnets or other fastings) because currently they just fall over.
- I am also interested in replacing the parquet floor in the kitchen with tiles, either as part of the same job or separately.
Total size of the kitchen is 4.0m x 1.9m but I'm not looking to do anything with the fridge or any of the top cabinets.
I require a builder to fit a new kitchen from scratch and get rid of the old one!
Remove existing kitchen, prepare walls, install new kitchen and connect appliances.
i am providing the Base 2 (1X1000), 1X500 1X600 1X500 wall 2(1X1000) 1X600,
worktop 2X3 length,
sigle bowl sink,
oven electric, hob gas,
I need to replace a metal kitchen sink with a new identical one and put the tap back
I'm not sure
skimming walls, possibly tiling
- Remove old kitchen, tiles, skirting & laminate flooring.
- Lay new laminate flooring to kitchen. (Possibly also to hall & utility room where washer is going?)
- Fit new kitchen units & appliances as per attachment. Washer & plumbing to go through partition wall to utility room.
- Fit wooden worksurface.
- Tile with 10 x 30 cm tiles above units from end wall to end of hob.
- 3 - 4 electricity wall sockets will need to be moved
- Under cabinet light under glass fronted wall units.
- Lighting - currently 1 central light - have decided to leave this as it is, possible just replace exisitn fitting.
- Fit extractor fan.
- Probably some pipework boxing.
- Paint walls & ceiling white & skirting & door white gloss.
- Hang door
-Remove and dispose of old cabinets, appliances and flooring
-Install new kitchen cabinets and work top
-Install old sink and new taps
-Install new appliances â?? washing machine, hob, oven
-Tile wall and floors
-Room size â?? 3.9m x 1.9m
Would appreciate advice with purchasing of the suite & fittings and any design advice
Also seeking new bathroom, so would prefer someone who could do both