Looking to update my kitchen have design and a good idea of what i want its open plan kitchen and diner
Very pleased with my kitchen Advised me on planning and design and was able to choose from a wide range from doors handles ect A complete transformation of my kitchen with a wow factor . Clean tidy, polite and helpfull fitters from start to finish , Would highly recommend them.
hi i need a kitchen worktop cutting to fit a corner and the cut outs for the fixing bolts, just the cutting not fitting
From the first contact with Keith you could tell this he is a professional and genuine person great Communication,when he arrived to do the work he was smart well mannered and on time and his workmanship is second to none top class
i would recomend Keith to anybody
does what it says on the time but better
Updated : All materials are already purchased. Original : Fit a 3m length of worktop along one end of a study wall. Straight run with a boxed in soil pipe at one end. Batten to three walls and apply two legs to make desk.a
Blank canvass except sink & sink unit still in. Some plumbing re-routing required.1xsingle gas oven.1xgas hob.1x extractor 1x sink & taps. 3x cornice 3xpelmet 2x 3m worktop 6x base units 2x Esp's...2x Esp's for boiler cover..11x wall units inclusive of doors and wall ends and extractor door...
Excellent job, good price, great service, really happy thankyou!!
Integral major appliances involved floor uneven wall tiles to remove built in units & free standing units
my old kitchen was removed and the new one installed in less than two weeks. This included a new laminate floor and wall tiling besides all gas,electrics and plumbing involved. Before installation I had several discussions with them to sort all the details out, so once installation started everything went really smoothly and was completed cleanly, quietly and efficiently Jenn
to get 3 worktops fitted and a breakfast bar Cut holes for sink and electric hob. Its l- shape and needs 2 joints plus 1 straight where sink is. and a breakfast bar cut to the size
Install sink / taps Type of worktop: wooden worktop Kitchen size: medium I will supply the kitchen Additional information: Fit two kitchen surfaces 1: U shape - need corners butting together, including cutting out of sink 2: Straight run with cut out for sink
We purchased a new B&Q kitchen today. Delivery will be on the 19th of September. So we´re looking for someone who can start on the 19th and finish latest by the 27th of September!
New installation of a B&Q kitchen.This kitchen needs to be installed and includs 13 units.
- Construct and install cabinets - The sink will need moving 1.5m - We need to get the Gas capped - Install induction hob - Install integrated dishwasher - Install integrated double oven - Box in Gas Boiler inclduing Venting - Install the hood - Plumb and Fit sinks & Taps - Worktop joint - Tiling the kitche (Tile splash backs above worktops.)
We will dispose the old kitchen and organise the skip ourselves. We also will make sure that walls are flat/bare and ready to tile.
Looking forward to receiving your quotes! Please note start date must be the 19th of September!
Customer owns and lives at this property
To replace existing kitchen with new units and appliances. Size 8'x12' Customer owns and lives at this property
Weeping Cross, ST17
Full kitchen refurb after a leak, including units, walls, ceiling and floor. New installation, room approx 10ft x 20ft
Unsold Job, Updated Details : We have all the units. We need to get work top we know which one just need to order it's. Original : Installing a ikea kitchen and work tops. Removing old kitchen.
Looking for someone to manage, supply and install following items for a kitchen refurbishment:-
1. replace worktops, currently chipboard, with Granite-look worktops, not actual granite but something that looks like it, something that works well with current kitchen cabinet doors which are in a natural dark oak.
2. Replace kitchen sink with a 1.5 under mounted sink
3. new mixer tap, must be easy to turn on/off for someone that has difficulty with hands due to arthritis
4. New gas hob required to go into worktop, 4/5 rings, must be good quality as used everyday for constant cooking
5. New electric oven to go below hob under kitchen worktop, single door oven not double oven again required to be used daily
6. Current long horizontal radiator ,on opposite wall to cooker appliances, needs to be removed and replaced with a vertical tall radiator (approx 1.8m tall x .5m wide required) and new radiator needs to be moved approximately 1m to the left of current radiator location to allow space for wall storage cabinets to be placed on wall next to new radiator
7. Wall storage cabinets to be located on same wall as radiator at head height, and below these cabinets a tall table/seating area for 2/3 people to sit and have breakfast on stools.
Its a straight forward squareish kitchen approximately 4m x 3.5m in a standard built 4 bed detached house
Supply & fit replacement worktops in kitchen and utility. Supply & fit replacement kitchen sink (1.5 bowl) and supply and fit replacement mixer tap. All existing kitchen units and appliances to remain.
Rolleston on Dove, DE13
fit kitchen. Tille floor and walls, some plumbing and gas fitting
Wheaton Aston, ST19
Updated : to update existing kitchen - yes providing doors and drawer fronts to be re used new carcassess and work tops tiling electrics new Original : to update existing kitchen - re use doors and cabinets - everything else new, electrics tiling plastering worktops etc