Reviews of Painters & Decorators in Norwich, Norfolk
13 June 2013
External house wall painting. Just one wall requiring painting, I have managed to paint up to 8ft high but require a tradesman to complete the area above. The wall is fully accessible from the driveway.
There is an element of loose paint that will require making good but otherwise a straight forward job.
Will supply paint as have painted the other parts of house.
Huge thanks to Tim and Louise who have communicated excellently over the past week and have carried out a first class job. Will definitely use again.Andy
We were contacted and quoted quickly for the 2 part Job on the day he didn't turn up until the evening and then did the wallpapering promising to come back to do the ceiling. Due to a personal circumstance he was unable to do this for a week or so which is fine but since then he has proved unable to contact and we are still several weeks on waiting for our job to be finished. The wallpapering looks very nice but we are thoroughly disappointed with the service.Hannah
Living room ceiling to be replaced. Part of it collapsed due to a water leak. Could just replace that bit but would probably look better if the whole lot was done - depending on price! Living room is 11x12.5 feet. Partial replacement would be about 6x5 feet.
It was slightly confusing to have "TM Mace" on here, but have "Taskforce.2000" on the van and contact card etc., which is what TM Mace are trading as. The work (repairing a ceiling, replastering and painting) was excellent and the guys who did the work were polite and reliable. Andrew
4 rooms + hallway
stain 3 window frames+ 1 french door
decorated from new 5 years ago
A professional and competent service, from quote, to timescale, to workmanship which I would fully recommend to others. The job was finished to an excellent standard and I am very happy with the result.
walls need a little TLC and there are some cracks that need filling before painting. 3 bed semi
Paul kept in constant communication with me leading up to the job and arrived early to start the work and grafted hard throughout the days he was there. The finished product is great and we have already discussed Paul coming to do some internal paintwork for me.
A really nice guy.zoe
1. Source and fit floor tiles in the bathroom and en-suites to bedroomâ??s 1 & 2, replacing the existing carpeting.
2. Redecorate the kitchen. This task will include making good some cracked plaster.
3. There are small settlement cracks in all five bedrooms. These will need to be filled and repainted with the scope of work required to be discussed at the time of quotation.
4. There is some damage to the paint on one wall in the lounge. The scope of the work needed to make this good to be discussed at the time of quotation.
5. Shaving and refitting the door to bedroom 1, which is currently sticking.
6. Repairs to skirting board joins, where these have become separated. This work to be carried out in bedroom 2 and also in the in en-suite to bedroom one, (at the bottom of the shower).
7. Replace damaged and, or discoloured sealant. Affected areas are in the kitchen, where one of the fitted kitchen unit tops joins the wall. Also in bedroom one, both around the window and in the shower cubicle.
8. Bedroom 5, remount curtain rail.
Terms and conditions
1. Ideally, I would like the work to be completed as soon as possible, although if necessary I am prepared to be flexible about this.
2. Where possible, quotations should be arranged to take place at the weekend. I may be able to accommodate late evening appointments, should this be necessary.
3. We have house guests from 4th to 14th October, so unfortunately no work can be undertaken during this time.
4. Cash payment available.
This company was extremely receptive to what we wanted done and fitted round our busy schedule to deliver a first class job. We found them to be helpful, honest and pleasant to deal with. I am happy to recommend him without reservation. Simon
Services required: painting, preparation
3 x bedrooms, 1 x dining room, 1 x hallway, 1 x stairs
sanding and filling cracks then emulsion the rooms
Surfaces are in good repair
I have all the materials
Dining room with stairs off to landings, all to be painted. Border around ceiling edge to be stripped off in areas.
4 bed house in need of a tidy up coat and gloss
Every room in the house to be painted, one coat will be sufficient.
To give an idea of the area involved, the footprint of the house is approx 14m x 5m over 2 floors. So basically a total floor space of about 140m squared.
The ceilings may also require painting with one coat.
There are 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, a kitchen, a utility room, a landing, and a downstairs hallway and stairway. (the bathroom will not need painting).
Ceiling height on both floors is about 2.5m.
I would like the skirting boards in the entire house painted also.
I would also like every internal door and door frame to be painted with one coat also. There are 13 doors in total.
If possible, I would also like some of the door frames/ skirting boards/ doors to be tidied up. This will involve filling in some holes, sanding various bits and other stuff like this so that there is a clean smooth finish on everything.
Finally, some of the doors rattle a bit when they are shut, if possible I would like them adjusted so that they shut cleanly and do not have any movement when shut. Not sure if this will require some to be re-hung or not.
If I could have a quote on all or part of the above that would be great.
Interior painting to Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom & hallway
External windows/doors with Cetol
To repaint the interior of a 5 bed house, walls,woodwork,windows.
I would like to use farrow and ball paints.
Quality finish is the key criteria.
Thorpe Hamlet, NR3
Paint is peeling in Bathroom, needs to be scraped back to original wall and then re-decorated
Town Close, NR2
I am looking for someone to fix wallpapers on 2 walls of my house. One wall is in bedroom and another in my living room. I can share the pic of the wall so that you can give me an estimation of the cost. Please contact me at (put ur phone)
Lounge, long hallway, two beds and small kitchen. Largely good condition but needs improving. Needs light rubbing down, prep and filling.
Ceilings white. All woodwork inclding picture rail and window cills white. Colour emulsion below picture rail. Currently no furniture in property so all very easy to access.
PLEASE NOTE I don't want to put a price of how much I want to pay but I'm forced to by this site. I'd like interetsed people to contact me, see the place and tell me what it'll cost