I need an unused hot water pipe capped. The pipe is located behind the kitchen sink pipework and is therefore difficult to get to. I believe that the sink pipework needs to be temporarily removed to allow the hot water pipe to be capped.
Peter was prompt and competent. I would be happy to use him again.Christopher
Installation of combi boiler in victorian 3 bedroom house in Darlington
Mixer "watering can" type of shower just produicing cold water
We have a damp patch on the Kitchen ceiling which is clearly due to a pipe leaking from the upstairs bathroom. We would want someone to come out have a look and see what they think. Wednesday and Thurs afternoons after 3pm would be best.
I'm not sure
1. Leak coming from shower inloft conversion - locate and repair
2. Cross pipe with cold to hot feed (identified during boiler review)
3. stopcock is leaking (dripping)
4. dishwasher connection required in kitchen
5. system power flush (6 double and 5 single radiators)
6. Small length of lead pipe needs replacing
gas cooker tie in to gas supply, combi boiler repair. Its not heating the water.