We're buying a repossessed house, and the water system is currently completely drained. We need to have the following work completed:
- Gas & water supplies to be turned back on & tested
- Boiler to be re-comissioned, tested & serviced (boiler is a Chaffoteaux & Maury "Britony" Combi boiler)
- Clean/flush central heating system (if necessary)
- Supply and fit thermostatic radiator valves to 2 radiators (the rest already have them, but need testing & replacing if faulty)
- Supply and fit a room thermostat (currently none present)
- Re-comission and test central heating system
- Re-comission and test hot water cylinder
- Re-comission and test cold water tank
- Re-fill & test 3 toilet cisterns
- Test 2 showers
- Test gas hob
- Check integrity of all visible water valves/joints
- Investigate & resolve small water leak in utility room near to main stopcock
Arrived on time, knew his stuff and carried out the work required to my satisfaction - I would recommend Andy to anyone looking for a competent gas engineer.Ryan
Remove existing sink and taps and fit new. dimensions of sink are 975mm x 470mm.
Great advise and help in obtaining the correct materials for the job, very good workmanship, everything checked including a drain cycle for the waste before leaving.
No mess great pricing very reliable, have already booked up to do some more work.
I would highly recommend using connect plumbing.