replacement of leaking flat roof, either covering only or with timber if required
THE TRADESMAN TERRY LEWIS IS USELESS. HE IS TOTALLY UNABLE TO CARRY OUT A QUALITY JOB.
1. HE QUOTED FOR WORK AND THEN DID NOT WORK TO THIS.
2. HE IS UNRELIABLE, NOT TURNING UP AS AGREED.
3. HIS WORK REPLACING A FLAT ROOF WAS WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL 20 YEAR OLD ROOF. THAT IS IT LEAKED BADLY.
4. HE TRIED TO REPAIR HIS WORK 3 TIMES. BUT FAILED.
5. HE PROMISED TO REFUND THE MONEY BUT HAS FAILED IN THIS
6. A SECOND CONTRACTOR CONFIRMED HE DID NOT REMOVE THE OLD FELT COVERING IT UP INSTEAD.
Services required: Slate / Tiled roof repair Repair: missing / broken tiles/slates On: the main part of the roof, a bay window, a dormer roof Work required is: 2 storeys high Additional information: Storm damage to cement work, replacement slates & small leak in attic
Property type: Detached Property style: Modern
Services required: Flat roof replacement Replace: garage roof Work required is: 1 storey high Additional information: GARAGE ROOF HAS BEEN STRIPPED OFF COMPLETELY RE TIMBERED AND NOW REQUIRES FIBREGLASS FINISH
Property type: Bungalow Property style: Suburban Size of property: 2 x bedrooms
Customer is the landlord of this property
Install a roof light (provided)into our flat roof and replace the existing poly roof membrane with something similar to seal the roof.
I want to change my flat roof on my single garage to a pitch roof. The garage is attached to the side of the house but not next door.
Dormer bungalow needs tiles on one ridge removing and rebedding in mortar. The bungalow roof needs moss remeoved also. Quite a high roof.