Tiling of small bathroom wall area.
- removal of old tiles.
- new tiles plus grouting & sealing.
- area is wall around bath / shower over bath and possibly an additional small wall area behind toilet and basin.
- Tile area around bath approx 335cm x 170cm. Area incl tiling behind bath taps, removal & replacement of shower head on tile.
- Additional wall area is L-shape approx 50cm x 215cm and 85cm x 95cm. Area incl tiling behind toilet and basin.
- Individual tiles are 10cm x 10cm. Please quote based on white tiles - please specify cost of you supplying the tiles (and quantity) so we can decide whether to buy ourselves.
- Please quote based on above job if possible itemising so we can see the cost of you supplying tiles vs us. Plus also cost of only tiling bath area vs bath area and additional wall area.
- Happy for you to arrange to visit (TUES/WED this week only) if required to quote.
- Timing of job to be agreed with tiler - no immediate rush but within 2mths would be good.
Matt was conscientious and hard working, but underestimated the size of the job, so had to finish in a rush. Bathroom looks great though!DAN
Finish off a en-suite bathroom. Most tiling has been done but bottom row of tiles, grout and sealing has not been completed. Fed up of waiting for the builder to do this.
bathroom tiling around the bath/shower area
Installation of underfloor heating and then tiling on top
We have an ensuite bathroom (approx 3ft x 6ft) with a tiled floor, and tiled walls about halfway up the wall and around the window. There is a double width shower cubicle too with tiling around all the walls.
I would like a quote to remove the exisiting wall tiles and replace with plaster on the walls, with new tiles on the floor, behind the basin and on the windowsill. I would also like new tiles within the shower enclosure up to the ceiling height.
There is no underfloor heating. Ideally I'd like the floor tiles taken up rather than tiled over to keep the height of the floor the same.
I have not chosen tiles but I would imagine the floor tiles would be medium sized square ceramic textured tiles. The shower tiles would probably be white square tiles approx 20cm square, perhaps with a mosaic effect. Poss mosaic tiles on windowsill and splashback.
need tiling in kitchen, hall, toilet and bathroom on floor and maybe walls
Re tile around bath/shower
I'm not sure
i require bathroom floor to be tiled, wall tiling, fit bathroom sink and unit so plumbing skills a bonus
we have already purchased all materials we just need a tiler tp lay them