A range of jobs to upgrade our flat:
- renovate back double doors
- fit-out of under-stair pantry to optimise space - shelving, moving stair supports to new location so washing machine fits under stairs
- finish off wardrobe unit to wall and install cornicing on top of wardrobes
- slimline storage/wardrobe unit in main hallway of flats to house recycling bins, coats, etc.
- bath side panel
- fitted shelves in bathroom
Henry is highly efficient, well organised and a super carpenter (fitted pantry, two new large fitted cupboards, repair of victorian doors, etc) . He was easy to have around (tidy and personable) and came up with some great space-saving solutions for our flat.Alexandra
Need to install a venetian blind, TV bracket, and one small mirror
Brislington East, BS4
The locking mechanism of our downstairs toilet jammed, locking someone inside, so we had to chip out part of the door around the lock, because we couldn't get it to open.
We'd like to know whether the door (lock, handles and a small part of the actual door) can be fixed or if it needs to be replaced entirely.
We are in the St Annes (Brislington) area, if you want to have a look at the door.
Oldland Common, BS30
open up a fire place for a log burning stove.sleeper as my lintal.patio slabbs as the bace.can u help.damsel in destress
Long Ashton, BS41
New sandwhich shop venture, require oak counter to be designed and built.
HETSA approved tradesman required to install cassette wood burner in a 1930's house in Bristol.
repair and plaster ceiling in 1940 house
St George West, BS5
I'm not sure
I have 5 doors 30x78 for upstairs and 2 doors for downstairs of the same size. I believe I have the fittings required.