When entering a competition you need to agree to a few T&Cs (the small print), to make the lawyers happy.
Have a read of the terms below before you submit your entry, because by entering one of our competitions you’ll be agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Rated People.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be selected at random. The draw will be managed by Rated People and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Rated People reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by post, email or telephone.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Rated People, 240 Blackfriars, London, SE1 8NW.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Rated People may require, including (but not limited to), publishing details of your home improvement project on the Rated People website and social media channels.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
- Rated People reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Rated People will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.