1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Access to the internet is required to enter this promotion, but no purchase is necessary. This promotion is being run by Rated People Ltd, 240 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NW. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. TO ENTER: You must complete the survey to be eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
You may only submit one (1) entry. Entries will not be valid if they do not include the full name and email address of the entrant or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Rated People is not responsible for entries that are lost, corrupted, delayed, or otherwise not received for any reason (including technical difficulties).
3. TIMING: This promotion runs until 20th July 2016 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
4. GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Rated People will automatically disqualify: (i) any entrant who makes more than one (1) entry; (ii) any entrant who makes an entry which, in Rated People’s reasonable opinion, violates the Terms and Conditions.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All valid entrants will be submitted for the prize draw. There will be one (1) winner, who will be chosen by a random prize draw conducted by Rated People on 1st August 2016 and will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. The winner will be contacted by Rated People via email by midnight on 2nd August 2016. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Rated People, within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact them, an alternative winner will be selected at random. All potential winners may be asked to demonstrate their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. The winner hereby consents to his/her entry being used in the future in connection with further publicity or advertising. The winner may also be required to participate in such future publicity or advertising.
6. PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize in total, which will be one Apple iPad Air 2, 16GB, Wi-Fi only. Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. Rated People reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Rated People within twenty-eight (28) days after the winner has been confirmed. If you accept a prize you will be liable for all applicable taxes relating to the prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and/or terms and conditions.
7. WINNER’S DETAILS: The winner will be required to supply his/her name and postal address to Rated People for the purpose of prize fulfilment. The winner consents to his/her name, county and entry being made publicly available upon request. The winner’s name, county and entry will be available upon request for a period of twenty eight (28) days after the final draw date by written request to Rated People.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Rated People’s decision shall be final. Rated People reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice for any reason outside of Rated People’s reasonable control.
9. GENERAL: If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These terms, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish or Northern Irish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
11. SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.