Your membership gives you access to the largest number of job leads in the UK, but that’s not all – we want to give you added value even when you might not be looking for new leads.
There are two types of member benefits. The first is included with every basic membership plan. The second, member benefits premium, is exclusive to our annual members.
Member benefits – available with every plan
Don’t need any work right now? You’re still winning…
Because we can save your business money, even when your diary’s full. Help reduce your costs with discounts on things like insurance and business software. You can also get lead credit when buying a van with Anchor Vans.
Creditplus is a leading provider of motor finance, with over 15 years’ experience in helping people to get the vehicle they need. They work with over 80,000 customers a year, and with a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, they’re the UK’s preferred provider.
Rated People members get a £50 Amazon voucher on a completed agreement. A 6-month fully comprehensive warranty is also included when the following 3 conditions are met:
- 10-20% of the loan amount is required as a deposit.
- The van must not be older than 8 years.
- The van must have less than 100,000 miles at the start of the agreement.
Plus, benefit from:
- A quick and efficient process, with deals funded within a couple of days.
- Over 90 lending options compared to get you the best deal.
- Choosing a van from any reputable dealer or letting one of Creditplus’ Van Buying Experts help you.
- An RAC 82-Point Approved Vehicle Preparation Standard check performed on your vehicle by a team of qualified mechanics, to make sure it meets the required standard.
- Delivery of your van to your chosen address, or if you prefer, you can pick it up yourself.
Vanarama is an award-winning commercial and personal vehicle leasing company. Their aim is to provide great deals on a wide range of new vehicles in the UK.
Rated People members get £200 cash back on any vehicle they lease with Vanarama.
- Vanarama’s price promise guarantees the best price – if you find a better deal, they’ll give you £100.
- Van finance options to suit you and your business.
- Free and fast UK delivery – your new vehicle will be delivered right to your door.
- Vanarama’s mileage buffer means that if you go over your contracted mileage allowance, they’ll pay for up to 1000 extra miles.
Check out the latest leasing deals here.
Once you’ve ordered a vehicle, click ‘Redeem Offer’ below and complete the form to claim your cash back. Vanarama will send you your cash on a pre-paid Mastercard debit card up to 28 days after you’ve received your vehicle.
The new solution for your business line – CircleLoop brings your entire phone system together in one powerful mobile app, making it easier and quicker to chat to your customers.
- Get your voicemails converted to text and sent to your phone or email address.
- Calls to all UK landlines and most UK mobiles are included.
- Use caller greetings, menu options (e.g. press 1 to discuss payment for your work) and team extensions.
On top of a free 7-day trial, your Rated People membership will also get you 50% off your first month.
Victoria Plum have the widest possible choice of bathrooms, with a growing range of nearly 4,000 products. As well as their in-house range, they also stock many a trade bathroom favourite, including Mira Showers, Grohe, Bristan and Aqualisa.
Use code RATED20 to grab 20% off your first order.
Zipcar gives you access to a car or van when you need one, without the hassle or expense of ownership. Whether your vehicle’s in for its MOT or someone else has borrowed it, Zipcar will help you keep on the move. Find over 1,600 cars and vans across London and the South East.
Rated People members who join Zipcar get:
- Business rates, up to 29% cheaper than personal plans.
- One year’s membership for free.
- £30 driving credit to spend on vehicle hire.
- Add additional drivers for free within the first 30 days of opening an account.
Inclusive of the London Congestion Charge, the first 60 miles of fuel per day and 24/7 roadside assistance. View terms and conditions here.
Claim back your travel expenses with RIFT
If you’re driving your own vehicle to different jobs, you could be entitled to a tax refund.
When you’re listed as a PAYE (you’re ‘on the books’) and you drive your own vehicle or use public transport to get to temporary work sites, there’s a good chance you qualify for a refund. For a four-year claim, you or any employees could be looking at an average tax refund of £2,500.
If you’re self-employed (CIS), RIFT can also help you complete your tax return and claim for things like meals, telephone bills, tools and clothing, for an average refund of £2,000.
Check eligibility to start claiming tax back or call 01233 653978 and quote ‘Rated People’.
Habito is a new online service that makes the mortgage application process as easy as possible. Give them a go and if you use them to find your mortgage (or re-mortgage) you’ll get £50 credit.
It’s completely free to use and they don’t favour any lenders. It’s all about finding the best mortgage for you, with no jargon, no fees and no misinformation. Plus, if you’ve had a mortgage for years then they might be able to get you on to a cheaper one, saving you thousands in the long run.
- Use their online mortgage calculator to get an idea of how much you can afford.
- Apply online – no paperwork. Sign up 24/7.
- You’ll be personally looked after by an expert who’ll be there for you, start to finish.
If you’re self-employed you’ll need two years of accounts before most lenders will consider your application. Once you’ve finalised your mortgage, Habito will let us know. We’ll then apply your credit within 75 days of completion.
Grow your business with simPRO Software
Manage your jobs, quotes, projects and invoicing with simPRO job management software.
Designed by trade contractors for trade contractors, simPRO helps you work smarter, deliver exceptional service and maximise profitability. It streamlines your everyday processes with intelligent features for quoting, scheduling, invoicing and more.
By integrating your Rated People account with simPRO, your purchased job leads will automatically be pulled into simPRO where you can quote, schedule, execute and invoice.
simPRO can be accessed from anywhere, any time, keeping your entire workforce connected in real time.
Rated People members who sign up to one or more service licenses, get one extra licence free.
Accidents rarely happen but it’s important to be covered when they do. If you insure your van or get public liability through our insurance services, you’ll get £50 lead credit to win work. Find out more about our insurance.
50% off accounting software
As a tradesperson it can be difficult to prioritise admin work, often meaning catching up late in the evenings or on weekends. QuickBooks makes it easy for you to manage your small business accounts. See your financial information at a glance, send invoices and chase payments – it’s an intuitive way to manage your money and with us you’ll get 50% off for the first 12 months. More details.
Member benefits premium
Available on our annual plans, you’ll get access to over 200 premium discounts that you won’t find anywhere else. Have a look through and you’ll see a huge range of genuinely useful, everyday offers that could save you hundreds of pounds. Here are a few highlights we think you’ll like:
Free mobile phone insurance. Could you run your business without your phone? Get covered against theft, loss and damage – say goodbye to costly monthly fees and know that you’re insured. A saving worth £175 a year alone.
Free fuel card. Save 5p a litre every time you fill up your vehicle, whether it’s for business or for the family car.
Discount at Jewson. Save up to 40%. Say goodbye to the going rate. Plus, you’ll only find this discount here with us.
Special rates at Odeon, Vue, Picturehouse and Cineworld. Treat the family, treat your friends. Save money on the tickets – just make sure they get the popcorn in.
Savings, discounts and offers from hundreds of high street brands. 4% off the weekly shop at Tesco. Discounts off your coffee from Caffé Nero. Amazon. Argos. The kind of places you go to regularly, where the savings will stack up.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. By using these discounts you could save £800 a year, and they’re only available with our annual membership.