Showcase the best of your business on your Rated People profile page with our brand new profile editor. Our new and improved platform comes with a host of new extras that will make updating your profile page a doddle.
Say goodbye to switching between pages – now all your details will appear on one page, where they can be edited and updated with ease. Your new profile page comes complete with a WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor, meaning you see exactly what homeowners do.
Make your profile stand out and be more attractive to homeowners by filling in as much detail as possible in the categories below:
- Cover image
- Profile picture
- Company description
- Ratings – don’t forget to ask homeowners for a rating after every job!
- Services (Trades & Skills)
- Picture gallery – show off your skills and upload your best before and after pics
- Work area
- Certificates – Pop in any safety certificates you have – Gas Safe, etc
Here’s what’s new:
- Showcase your skills: The ‘skills, work area and certs’ editor has been moved so it’s more visible and no longer hidden under ‘lead settings’.
- Check your ratings: You’ll now have access to your company’s ratings from this section, just like on your public profile page.
- Get help: Our new platform includes a handy ‘help, tips & tricks’ section to help you make the most of your page.
- Easy edits: Edit in-line – simply click the line you want to edit on your profile page and a box will appear for you to do so. Plus when you receive a mail from us to say that your certs are about to expire, you will be brought directly to this page to edit.
Remember, your profile is a deciding factor for homeowners when hiring, so keeping an up-to-date profile is a must.