We have a job starting the 29th, there are 3 rooms and a medium sized hallway which require commercial grade vinyl cap and cove on the edges. We will prepare the surfaces for you as part of our works but we require you to feather the edges, lay the vinyl, cap and cove, finish. The floor is wooden suspended at the moment so we can put down 6mm to create a level floor for you but we will take your advice and complete as per your requirements.
A site visit would be best
Bathrom ceiling to be plastered/skimmed and painted. The ceiling is concrete. Room is approx 6'2" x 5'1"
Windowsills to be sanded and painted
A few small areas around recently installed windows to be filled/skimmed
We have a garden approx 4.5 x 3m. With a slope at the back.
We would like fencing to be replaced side and the back of the garden.
Slope to be cut back and secured. Potentially wooden sleepers.
Remaining area to be mainly turf with a section of paving by entrance full width of garden..
Use of certain taps, notably upstairs bathroom and shower, causes loud humming from pipes. Problem seems to emanate from faulty kitchen (hot water) tap as it drips when bath / shower are used. Loud humming then stops completely when kitchen tap is inched back. Looking online, it seems that it could be caused by various issues but I will need help to diagnose and fix. Thanks.
Work includes -
1. Remove the fridge, 600mm larder unit and the bridging unit
2. Cut down the larder unit to 350mm wide and move it next to the oven with 2 new doors made to measure.
3. Supply and fit a new 850mm wide Bridging unit above the space for the fridge freezer.
4. Supply and fit a new end panel to the left side, next to the fridge freezer.
5. Install the new fridge freezer.
We have a range of odd jobs that need doing:
- Installing a ring floodlight camera on garage (to replace existing light) - will require being up a ladder
- Replacing a number of plug and light fitting with new "faces".
- Replacing 3 wall light fittings
- puting up wall cupboards in office and shelves in utility room
- Drilling safe securly to floor (concrete, through laminate)
Gas boiler - installation / service / repair, Hengoed
10:42 21 July 2019
Hot water - heating
I have hot water from my taps. Radiators are heating up.
Make of boiler: Baxi
Additional information: Boiler is leaking from underneath. Looks like either condensate pipe inside boiler is perished or condensate drain is blocked. Boiler is a Baxi Platinum 28