Kitchen ceiling needs skimming over artex also would like spot lights putting in half of the side and other side chandelier thers already wires for lights that are on separate switches so that makes it a little easier .
Bungalow en suite needs retiling and will need skimming before tiler starts. I have mobility problems and can no longer get in the bath to access the shower in the main bathroom so we are planning very carefully. We want the job completed on 01 March in order to fit in with everyone else.
I have a loft conversion space that needs plastering. The plasterboard is already in place and ready for the plaster.
The room is 19sqm with some additional work needed down the staircase that was put in for the loft.
Competitive price needed
Please contact me if you are interested in quoting on this job. Install Extratherm PIR insulated plaster board to one interior wall, using “dot and dab” method (no battens required).
ANTICIPATED MAIN STEPS
1. Sand off paint.
2. Treat the wall with PVA adhesive.
3. Apply the insulating boards using “dot and dab” method. Wooden battens not required. Fasteners can be applied directly through the insulating boards into the existing wall.
4. Plaster the joins.
5. Replace the window sill with wider sill.
6. Re-mount the fixture for the electrical outlet.
7. Re-attach the existing skirting board to the insulating boards.
8. Shorten the skirting boards on the two adjacent walls.
9. Painting (optional – please quote separately if including)
1. Wall: 4.8m x 2.5m
2. Xtratherm XT/TL Thermal Liner Dot and Dab: 25.4mm x 2.4m x 1.2m
3. Window: 1.0m x 1.2m
1. Insulating boards (x5), plaster for attaching, & paint have been purchased.
Tiles were up to 3/4 height of the room and have now been removed and as a result the plaster board has come off. I have tidied up and trimmed the existing boards. Now just need someone to replace missing boards and completely skim walls and ceiling.
Bedroom wall/ceiling for re-plaster in first floor flat.
1 Side wall where internal cupboard has been demolished. Not sure if whole ceiling will need completely redoing (but ideally not). Pictures on request.
I would prefer being contacted by email rather than a phone call.
The front wall of my garage is covered with pebbledash render and some areas have recently cracked and fell off. We would like to repair them with a new render that matches the original one. It has also caused some damages to the ceiling of the garage because of water leaking in raining weather. So, we might need to repair the ceiling as well. It would be helpful if you could provide us with both quotes for repairing the garage ceiling as well.