I need a lock for my front door that will open from the inside without a key but only open from the outside with a key We are a small guest house and did have this system but started to run out of keys which were 20 00 each to replace so decided to swop locks over now people keep getting locked out
Installation of two ‘plug and play’ cameras which would link up to mobile phones - would need a ladder as I have a three storey house, installation would be straight into bricks. I would buy the plug and play cameras from Amazon.
I have an excellent front door lock and inner door lock but in view of the fact that I 've just discovered my husband has a second home with a second wife I need to change both locks I am hoping that this can be done in such a way that the original front door lock is only changed in so far as it needs a different key My inner door has a Yale lock but if you have something more difficult to pick that is easy to lock and unlock I will buy that
I am in need of a helping hand of the following:
1. Install the 4th Camera (Wire already fed through ready to be plugged in)
2. Install CCTV signage compliant with GDPR and Data Protection
3. Obtain documentation confirming lawful compliance of CCTV installation?
4. Check and adjust the other cameras to the appropriate positions
5. Provide a cable management system for cladding hiding the cables