Hi my names Chas and I had the pleasure of first labouring (to know what to teach your help) then working for my father for five years for virtually no money.
Now at 52 I've been plastering most of my life,its been good to me most of the time, I've travelled and met many people all over.
I'm based in Ringwood Hants
I've worked on some big contracts " the coper leisure centre at the back of the Royal Bath Hotel" for example.
As well as normal plastering I've done mould work in London and also worked on " Sleeping Beauty's castle in Euro Disney for three month running moulds.
most of the pictures of my work are in Film form, that doesn't seem to work on this site. I,ll post my CV on here and what pictures i have, and fingers crossed until i take some more.
I have along the way picked up many skills due to getting the job done before i can continue( fitting doors,Velux windows,window sills, bricking doorways to render etc etc
• September 1994 DTI Certificate
• CSCS Skilled Worker (time served
• French, German
• Managing and co-ordinating team projects; interpreting French & German specifications, Meeting deadlines; Ordering supplies, Providing quotations/estimates, Adhering to Health & Safety, Risk Assessment guidelines, Client Confidentiality
• Handmade moulds and traditional plastering methods
• Swimming Pools – Sandbanks • Royal Bath Hotel Leisure Centre - Bournemouth
• Star City Cinema Complex – Birmingham • Renovation of Seventeenth Century House –
• Xerox Building – London • Squash Courts- Wembley, Ascot, Llandovery
• Paddington Station – London • Gothic Archways - Holland
• Disneyland – Paris • Court House - Northern Ireland
• Tornado damaged complex – Miami
1981 to present
Self Employed Plasterer (skilled craftsman)
• Solid plastering – applying wet finishes to surfaces and putting protective coverings like pebble-dashing on external walls
• Fibrous plastering – creating ornamental plasterwork, such as ceiling roses, cornices and architraves, using a mixture of plaster and short fibres shaped with moulds and casts dry lining
• Fixing internal plasterboard or wall partitions by fastening them together on a timber or metal frame reading for decorating
• Exterior waterproof lathing and lime cement created moulds for listed
Charles Rogerson examples of work in Ringwood
Ratings & reviews
Charles Rogerson rated for Bathroom fitter in Ringwood
3 total ratings0 last 30 days3 last 6 months3 last 12 months
04 Dec 2018
Plasterer / Renderer
We felt compelled to provide feedback as we deal with many tradesman. This connection fell way below expectations. Charles came out to quote and we confirmed a price and penciled in a start date, We ordered all materials to site. We then asked if he minded if we pushed the start date back 2 days. His response 'No.. I'll count my losses Good luck' How unprofessional and unrealiable?
I would not recommend to anyone wasted our time.
06 Sep 2018
Chas is a very polite young man who did an excellent job for us. He is a very clean worker and leaves no mess.
Chas completed the work in the given time and the agreed price and he did a little extra work for no charge (much appreciated).
I would have no hesitation recommending Chas to anybody on the work he did for us, and without doubt I will ask for a quote from Chas for our next bit of work. I would also like to point out we are OAP's and Chas was extremely patient with us as we are a little deaf
22 Aug 2018
Plasterer / Renderer
Very impressed with quality of workmanship, excellent results, tidy and cleaned after. Friendly guy . Thanks