I’m able to undertake an array of Electrical & Plumbing Services, on either a 24/7 Reactive Call Out basis or a pre-planned visit to survey for quoted works, all at competitive-but-reasonable rates.
I’m also very flexible location-wise, and happy to attend to any problem or issue within a 100 Mile Radius of the RM2 Area.
Electrical Works undertaken include :
- General Lighting & Power Repairs/Installations.
- General Electrical Fault-Finding.
- Distribution Board Replacements.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Disabled Toilet Alarms (DDA).
- PAT Testing.
- Full or Partial Re-Wiring.
- Electric Towel Rails, Shaver Sockets, Shower Pumps, Condense Pumps, Electric/Power Showers, Extractor Fans, Smoke/CO2 Alarms, Cooker Hoods/Electric Hobs/Ovens.
Plumbing Works undertaken include :
- Tap Replacements, both Bathroom & Kitchen.
- General Waste Trap Repairs/Replacements.
- Toilet Repairs.
- General Leaks and Blockages on Sinks/Pipework/Toilets/Baths/Showers.
- Pipework Alterations & Modifications on both Mains and Waste aspects.
- Hot Water Storage Cylinder Repairs/Replacements, both Vented & Unvented, including Point-of-Use Undersink/Oversink Storage Heaters, Instantaneous Water Boilers.
- Cold Water Storage Tank Repairs/Replacements.
- Waste Pump (Macerator) Cleans, Repairs and Replacements.
- Washing Machine & Dishwasher Replacements including Plumbing/Electrical Modifications to suit.
- General Shower/Bath Issues.
- Disposal of your old Appliance can also be factored in, subject to any additional fee if required.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT A GAS-SAFE, F-GAS AIR CONDITIONING OR FIRE ALARM CERTIFIED ENGINEER, MEANING LEGALLY I CANNOT WORK ON SUCH A SYSTEM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MAINS INCOMING ELECTRIC AND WATER, PLUS WASTE ASPECTS OF THE EQUIPMENT IN QUESTION.
*Gas-related equipment and also Building/Fabric works, I’m able to offer this Service too, albeit on a Subcontractor basis.
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD examples of work in Romford
Ratings & reviews
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD rated for Electrician in Romford
total ratings 7 last 30 days
57 last 6 months
60 last 12 months
02 Aug 2020
Tom was very helpful and responsive. Great job done
22 Jul 2020
Very pleased with the job and highly recommend. As is not unusual, an additional leak was discovered during the job, and Tom went out to get the part and finish the job on the day, even though it kept him here until 19.30.
26 Jul 2020
Great job done fitting new socket. All tested before finishing. Left clean and tidy.
23 Jul 2020
Tom came to price the job before commencing work.
We then arrange a date to have the 2 heaters installed.
The job was done to a high standard,
Cleaning all his mess and disposing of the rubbish.
Very friendly and his rates are very reasonable.
If Any other work needed, will not hesitate to contact him and forward his details to friends and family
Thank you ??
Theresa , TN25
22 Jul 2020
they were very efficient and professional. Did a very thorough job and also gave great advice on moving forwards on our electricity front. Great value for money to. Would highly recommend this company for any electrical work.
26 Jul 2020
Tom installed an outdoor plug for me today. Tom was friendly, a tidy worker and punctual. Tom informed me of what he was going to do before work commenced and what was done when completed. Very happy and will use again
12 Jul 2020
Very friendly and tidy. Did the job well and efficiently. Turned up on time and took away old tap and packaging.
Would Definitely use again.
04 Jul 2020
Tom was very friendly and very good at his job and i love my tap. He was quick, clean And professional thank you Tom I will be using him again
06 Jul 2020
Tom is a very nice and polite man, job was done very satisfactory, will definitely use him again if we need any jobs done
18 Jun 2020
Prompt response, nice young man. Good time keeper, communicated well, kept me informed and overall very neat Job and cleaned up after himself. I am Very pleased And I would recommend him to anyone.