I’m able to undertake an array of Electrical & Plumbing Services, on either a 24/7 Reactive Call Out basis or a pre-planned visit to survey for quoted works, all at competitive-but-reasonable rates.
I’m also very flexible location-wise, and happy to attend to any problem or issue within a 100 Mile Radius of the RM2 Area.
Electrical Works undertaken include :
- General Lighting & Power Repairs/Installations.
- General Electrical Fault-Finding.
- Distribution Board Replacements.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Disabled Toilet Alarms (DDA).
- PAT Testing.
- Full or Partial Re-Wiring.
- Electric Towel Rails, Shaver Sockets, Shower Pumps, Condense Pumps, Electric/Power Showers, Extractor Fans, Smoke/CO2 Alarms, Cooker Hoods/Electric Hobs/Ovens.
Plumbing Works undertaken include :
- Tap Replacements, both Bathroom & Kitchen.
- General Waste Trap Repairs/Replacements.
- Toilet Repairs.
- General Leaks and Blockages on Sinks/Pipework/Toilets/Baths/Showers.
- Pipework Alterations & Modifications on both Mains and Waste aspects.
- Hot Water Storage Cylinder Repairs/Replacements, both Vented & Unvented, including Point-of-Use Undersink/Oversink Storage Heaters, Instantaneous Water Boilers.
- Cold Water Storage Tank Repairs/Replacements.
- Waste Pump (Macerator) Cleans, Repairs and Replacements.
- Washing Machine & Dishwasher Replacements including Plumbing/Electrical Modifications to suit.
- General Shower/Bath Issues.
- Disposal of your old Appliance can also be factored in, subject to any additional fee if required.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT A GAS-SAFE, F-GAS AIR CONDITIONING OR FIRE ALARM CERTIFIED ENGINEER, MEANING LEGALLY I CANNOT WORK ON SUCH A SYSTEM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MAINS INCOMING ELECTRIC AND WATER, PLUS WASTE ASPECTS OF THE EQUIPMENT IN QUESTION.
*Gas-related equipment and also Building/Fabric works, I’m able to offer this Service too, albeit on a Subcontractor basis.
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD examples of work in Romford
Ratings & reviews
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD rated for Electrician in Romford
total ratings 5 last 30 days
31 last 6 months
75 last 12 months
22 Nov 2020
Excellent! Booked job - callback within half an hour, if that. Home visit same day to check what needs to be done and recommendations provided. This was a leaky shower job and advised to get new shower. Links provided for suggested shower - booked to collect from Screwfix. Picked up next day - texted Tom. Yes can do in next hour. Bob’s your uncle - job done - new shower fitted well within 24hrs. Totally recommend- will be asking Tom to replace bath and basin taps early new year. A plus plus!
Kerry , CM11
23 Nov 2020
Tom did a great job, was really courteous, left the place spotless afterwards and even advised me on a different issue. Really went that extra mile, highly recommended. Thanks
26 Nov 2020
11 Nov 2020
Tom was very polite & did a great job for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend
21 Sep 2020
Really good communication leading up to the job, fairly priced, turned up when he said he would, and did a great job. Definitely recommend and will use again.
27 Sep 2020
Absolutely 1st class, ensured all working correctly and even had to do some additional work when on the job. Will recommend.
15 Nov 2020
Excellent work clean and tidy very polite
Maureen , SS16
09 Sep 2020
Excellent communication, price as quoted.
02 Sep 2020
Tom replaced a mixer tap for us. Really nice guy, great communication, arrived on time and job completed efficiently. More than happy to recommend him - in fact we’ve already asked him to quote for another job!
Chris , CM12
20 Aug 2020
Tom was very polite, friendly and efficient. Job done and a reasonable price, and he double checked a broken socket for me too. Very satisfied.