4 new ceiling lamps to be wired in, and check wiring .
Hayle South, TR27
Fit trickle fan in bathroom to reduce condensation. No fan currently in place
Lelant Downs, TR27
I'm not sure
Inspection of wiring in a domestic property, plus PAT testing and the relevant certification to prove that the electrics in the property are safe.
Connor Downs, TR27
- replace existing cooker switch with cooker switch and socket and if necessary, install connection box for oven & hob
- add connection for built in (to wall unit) microwave (on either cooker or main ring)
- move double socket - cable will need to be channelled into wall
- add (spur) double socket for fridge freezer
- if necessary add connection for cooker hood
- add light switch / connection points for under cupboard lighting (currently switched via cooker hood)
- Replace VISIBLE existing plastic switches/sockets with ss/nickel
- cables, conduit and connection boxes etc
- switches provided or allowance of up to £100 - must meet our specification