Our mission is to connect good homeowners with good tradespeople, to deliver better homes, better work and better lives.
- Tradespeople quote on jobs when they are available and interested in the work.
- Homeowners review and choose the tradesperson that’s right for them.
A key part of this process is our ratings system, where homeowners review the ratings and feedback our other homeowners have written. In addition to these ratings, potential customers also consider how well a tradesperson presents themselves as well as their quote for the work.
We know from the two million homeowners who have used our service to date that they expect high quality work, honesty and reliability – and that they’ll be charged a fair market rate for the work. They also only want to engage with tradespeople who act responsibly, behave politely and are generally nice to work with.
When joining our service we ask all of our tradespeople to follow these basic principles:
- Be polite and courteous when dealing with homeowners and potential customers.
- Communicate clearly and completely what will be done, and when.
- Set clear timing of payments.
- Perform work to a high standard and adhere to the relevant industry standards.
- Deliver on what was agreed to be delivered.
- Create a satisfied customer.
Tradespeoples’ accounts, ratings, profile content, chat history and performances may be monitored to ensure our Code of Conduct and Trade Business User Agreement are being met. We shall remove tradespeople from our service who don’t adhere to the standards and principles found in this Code of Conduct.