We work with TrustMark to help connect you with quality local tradespeople.
The scheme is a quality stamp that’s endorsed by government and helps give peace of mind about the tradespeople you choose.
In fact, they’re the only government-endorsed scheme for trades in and around the house.
Not all of our tradespeople are registered with TrustMark, but those who are will have the TrustMark badge displayed on their profile page.
Why choose a TrustMark tradesperson?
When you find a tradesperson with the TrustMark logo on our site, you can rest assured that as well as the rating and reviews left by other homeowners, they comply and commit to working to TrustMark’s standards – giving you extra peace of mind.
How does TrustMark accredit tradespeople?
TrustMark set out 3 cornerstones of quality, which they expect each tradesperson or business to meet to a high standard:
- Good trading practices.
- Good customer service.
- Technical competence.
Tradespeople are thoroughly checked by trained, independent inspectors on areas such as:
– Technical skills.
– Financial status.
– Trading history.
– Past customer satisfaction and complaints.
– Business practice.
But there are many more, which cover all the things that you’d check and ask if you could. You can see for yourself here.
If that isn’t enough, choosing a TrustMark tradesperson also means you’ll get:
– Additional advice from them to ensure you know how to find a quality tradesperson.
– An insurance-backed warranty, which covers work valued between £500 and £50,000. You’ll be able to claim even if the tradesperson stops trading.
– Access to their user-friendly app, which prompts you to ask the right questions when a tradesperson is in your home. It also allows you to email it to yourself and the tradesperson for a record of the conversation. You can save photos and even a telephone conversation there.
– Free information, advice & support 24/7 – www.trustmark.org.uk / 0333 555 1234.
All you need to do is look out for the TrustMark logo on a tradesperson’s profile page.