Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Who would we ask for a damp proof check?

Posted by Dave Rabbich, on
What type of tradesman would we ask for to look at damp? Thank you for your help.
Michael Tucker

Michael Tucker

Hello Dave, Look for damp proving and then Put your job onto rated people's site to get a free quotation & site visit. Regards Michael
Jesse Clarke

Jesse Clarke

Hi Dave, If the damp is from the top of the house coming down then id suggest a roofer but if its at ground level coming up then you will want a damp proof specialist. Jesse. Max Roofing

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles