After emulsioning a room I am left with a chemical smell
It is not anything else in the room as everything has been removed
The walls have been washed with bleach x2,
biological solution and milton
How can I get rid of this smell please
i'm surprised that the smell is so strong as most emulsions nowadays have been modified, NOT to smell. so all i can suggest is good ventilation and hopefully after a day or two it should ease. not much help but its all i can suggest.
Im not sure why you used bleach and milton to to wash the walls not heard of that before but i can only assume the 2 have reacted together and when you painted the emulsion over the top the smell from the 2 solutions are bleeding through the emulsion which is water based emulsion generally lets the walls breathe,i can only sugges if the smell is still there after a few days you may have to apply a coat of sealer over them to lock in the smell then re.emulsion the walls.