Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Door handle and lock

Posted by Diran Afolabi, on
Who do I use to fit door handles and fix a sticky lock? locksmith of carpenter
Viorel Tudor

Viorel Tudor

I am agree with the other answers, I think your best option is a carpenter, a locksmith is used more for forced entry's or people loosing there keys.
Vincent McCauley

Vincent McCauley

Hi Diran, You would probably be better getting a joiner as they could competently do both jobs as a locksmith would probably just be able to fix the lock. Kind Regards, Vinny. (Ps. If you need any assistance with plumbing, Heating or gas works please don't hesitate to ask as this is my field of expertise. Thanks)
Rafal Kaczynski

Rafal Kaczynski

Hi Diran We always recomend to post a job on main website because some of a job needs to be seen before any advice is given. Our service is free of charge with no obligation quote and our tradesmans are happy to help with every aspects of jobs. I would strongly recomend to post a job on Rated People home page under carpenter cattegory then 3 companies will get in touch then you would be able to choose the right person as you would receive an e mail with a link to tradesman account where you would see a pictures and you will read revious from previous customers. I hope this will help Best regards Rafal

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles