Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

A leak in the kitchen

Posted by Becky May Magalhaes, on
On a few rainy days water has been coming into the kitchen, I think through the brickwork outside. I would like to get someone to look at this, but also need some other basic maintenance jobs done in the house. Which kind of tradesman could do both ?

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople‚Äôs profiles