Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Patricia Grantham, on
I think I may have a damp problem but I don't know which kind of tradesman would best deal with this and give me an honest estimate of the problem.
Rhyse Hardy

Rhyse Hardy

Hi Patricia, Sometimes damp issues could be related to a leaking drainage pipe. If you have checked other common causes of damp and have found hey are ok then it may be worth carrying out a CCTV drain survey to all external underground drainage. If this is something you would be interested in then please feel free to contact me. Kind Regards, Rhyse Hardy. Drainage Specialist.
Peter Barber

Peter Barber

Hi Patricia. It would be best to post the symptoms of your problem in specialist services, Damp Proofing Experts. You should receive three responses with the profile of the specialist who will be able to help you. If you would like to post another question with the details of the dampness I may be able to assist in diagnosis. Best Wishes Peter Barber CSSW. CRDS. Consultant surveyor.
Rated  People

Rated People

Hi Patricia, We would suggest posting your job under the "Specialist Tradesman" trade and the sub-category "Damp Proofing", simply provide as much detail as you can and up to three of our tradesmen will be able to express an interest in your job and give you a quote. Best Wishes, Josh The Ask An Expert Team

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.