Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Krzysztof Trawinski, on
I'm looking for someone, who can do estimate for the insurance company, but I don't know whom I should look for (builder, kitchen specialist, flooring specialist)? Just to let know damage is on the ceiling and kitchen floor.
Rafal Kaczynski

Rafal Kaczynski

Hi Krzysztof I would advice to post your job description on RP main website with min budget under builders category and I am sure you will get someone who can advise you with your issue. Regards
Richard Weir

Richard Weir

Hi Krzysztof, I would go for a builder but say that you are happy to pay £50-£100 for the quote as most builders won't be interested in giving you a quote which is just using their time with little or no chance of getting the work, remember you will need 2 or 3 quotes.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles