Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Sky lights

Posted by trudy churchill, on
Hi,I have 2 skylights in my flat roof that are leaking,what tradesman do I need to replace them?
Lee Jones

Lee Jones

You need a roofer as it sounds like the flashings have failed around the sky lights.
adam maiden

adam maiden

A roofer as your roof will be affected when lights are removed if the leak is dripping from the corners of the lights it may not be the sky lights that are the problem it may be a faulty joint in the material used on the roof best regards Worcestershire roofing

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles