Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Tradesman type

Posted by Michelle Teasdale, on
Which type of tradesman can apply sealant to bath surround. Small job. 2 hours. Remove existing sealant & replace with new.
Andy Lynch

Andy Lynch

Good Morning Michelle, Ideally you would require a plumber for this project but as its only a small job I would suggest putting your project under handyman, providing they have good feedback from previous rated customers you should be absolutely fine. Kind regards Andy
David Barwick

David Barwick

Honestly you might pay a little more but a mastic specialist finish really is second to none . David, D J Barwick Builders
Andrew Jobe

Andrew Jobe

Hi Michelle, There are "mastic specialists" but a good decorator or handyman should be able to do it.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles