Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which trader could fit wooden cladding to a house?

Posted by Rachel , on
I'm looking to replace some wooden cladding on a 1970s house, as it had been removed. I'm not sure whether this is a job for a carpenter, or some other trader.
Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

I would use a carpenter to any type of wooden cladding, it would be different if it was plastic cladding.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles