Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which trades person category?

Posted by Debbie Lonnen, on
I need someone to look at my dishwasher - the water doesn't seem to be running into the machine, not sure if it is the pipework or something within the machine itself
Rory Dale

Rory Dale

Your first port of call will be a Plumber. It's impossible to tell if it's a pump issue or a water supply issue until someone is stood in front of the machine. Unfortunately that is the situation and you would have to pay the Plumber for his time. The only saving grace is that he would be less expensive than a dishwasher Engineer.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.