Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Not sure what type of tradesman I need!

Posted by Ali Hodrien, on
Looking for someone to install a climbing frame (that we have already purchased) in our garden. Can't decide which it the most appropriate category to put the job under as "climbing frame installer" does not appear to be an option. It will need to be assembled and concreted into the ground.
Stephen Evans

Stephen Evans

Possibly look for a gardener too as many of them do fencing and shed building so it would certainly fall into that category.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.