Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Who would refit new joists

Posted by Chris Astley, on
The ceiling in my spare room is sagging due to damaged joists. What trade would best suit this job
Michael David Jenkins

Michael David Jenkins

Hi Chris you need a joiner to support new joists then a plasterer the boards are clearly damaged so need to be replaced a lot of guys will be able to sort out everything.. if you speak to rated people am sure they will help.. Kind regards

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles