Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Peter Goss, on
I have been recommended to have the foul drainage checked and two inspection chamber covers and frames repaired/replaced. Is this work for one trade or split between drainage and general builders?
Iain Freeman

Iain Freeman

Hi Peter Any decent drainage contractor should be able to carry out both jobs. Kind Regards, Iain, Premier Drainage Co

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles