Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Extending a sewerage pipe

Posted by Jane Mackenzie, on
I need to link into a soil pipe running under my neighbours lawn. It is 3metres from my boundary and in total needs to be 4m long. I've had a CCTV video taken which has located that there is a point where this can take place. Do I need an expert to carry out this work, or could a builder do it?
Tommy Munn

Tommy Munn

Hi Jane ALWAYS employ a Drainage Specialist to carry out Drainage works. It's like me quoting and attempting a building job.. Kind Regards Tommy

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.