Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

I want to cancel my contract I don't live in England anymore

Posted by kerry OGilvie, on
Can I cancel my contract please and the money paid back to my acc please
Rated  People

Rated People

Hi Kerry, To cancel your account, you'll need to complete our online form here, selecting 'Cancellations' as the query category within our 'Contact us' section: Best Wishes, Natalie [email protected]

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Expert opinions

Projects that add value to your home - Phil Spencer

Looking to extend your home but don't know where to start? Property expert and Rated People ambassador, Phil Spencer, shares some thoughts on why loft conversions are such a popular way to create more living space and add value to your home.